👶🏼👶🏼Babies

Recap: Doctor:...NURSE!

Your heart sank. You couldn't understand what was going on you just tuned everything out. The doctor had a confused look on his face. Jack suddenly shook you lightly back to reality.

Jack: Maria?!
Maria: Oh yes? Oh how is the baby! Is he dying?!
Doctor: Ms.Quin did you say he as in 1?
Maria: Well yes I think I did
Doctor: Well yes there's a baby boy but there's also a baby girl. You have twins.
Jack: Wow did you hear that maria

Jacks face got a little bit happier.

Maria: I'm gonna throw up... someone get me a bag or something.
Jack: Babe it's ok just breeaathhhhe, breatthhhhe

You took a few deep breaths and finally refocused on the real situation.

Maria: Ok so doctor thank you for the information I'm great full but can you help me with the peeing problem I need to know if I'm ok!!
Doctor: Maria, there seems to be a leakage but it doesn't seem big at all, it's also just because sense your baby... baby's are shifting they are putting more pressure on your uterus.(A/N tbh I have no clue when baby's turn but let's role with it)
Maria: Wait so I'm ok?
Doctor: Yes just take it easy don't do to much physical activity and we will prescribe you some medicine that will keep your uterus strong.
Maria: Thank you so much doctor
Doctor: No problem also congratulations on the second baby, I will be back with the discharge papers in a minute.
Maria: Thank you.

You sighed in relief, all this panicking is wearing you out. Jack started at you and brushed a piece of hair behind your ear. You looked at him and smiled, he kissed you on the cheek and then went back to texting. You suddenly started getting text so jack gave you your phone. You realized the GC(group chat) was texting you and jack.

Names of people in gc
Jack Avery=BbyDaddy❤️
Jonah=TeddyBear🐻
Zach=Zachyy😁
Maria=Pregos💛
Corbyn=Corbitch☹️
Daniel=Dani😮
Mari=Shovel❗️

GC- Homies💗:

Corbitch☹️= TEXT US!!
Shovel❗️= I know I haven't been active in gc but full me in on life!! How is the baby?
Zachyy😁= Yeah how's my God child?!!
TeddyBear🐻=Ok I'm driving to the hospital if you don't answer soon...
Dani😮= I'm shook so what's going on I've been off social all day?!
BbyDaddy❤️= Hey guys...
Pregos💛= Yeah it's about the baby
Zachyy😁=NOOOO PLEASE TELL ME IM STILL GOING TO BE A GOD FATHER!!!!!
Pregos💛= WERE HAVING TWINS!!!!
TeddyBear🐻= Whoah😮
Dani😮=Did not see that coming... CONGRATS
BbyDaddy❤️= Thanks guys we will be back home soon
Dani😮= Wait so I'm confused why'd you go to the hospital in the first place?
Pregos💛=I'll explain when we get to the house. Btw mari me and jack just bought a house wanna go shopping for furniture with me?!
Corbitch☹️: Hey I wanna go!
Pregos💛=Well who ever wants to go can go, we'll go tomorrow.

The doctor came back with discharge papers you signed and then left with jack. You still didn't feel right but the babies were kicking. I think they are hungry. You asked jack if he could take you to chickfila and he did. You ordered there chicken nuggets, friend, and a smoothie,Jack just got burger and a soda. To be great friends you bought 6 more burgers and 2 more large fries for them to share. Currently Mari is in Washington for a modeling shoot. You guys keep in touch but she didn't hasn't texted you much. Anyways you guys finally get home and give everyone the food. Everyone kept asking you if they could feel your stomach and if they got lucky enough they felt kicks. You remembered the doctors saying the boy was on the left and the girl was on the right. You told them and jack said "well the girl takes the feistiness from you because she's kicking a lot". Everyone laughed and continued on with their conversations. Also about Maria, her and Jonah are having problems. Jonah recently has been venting to you Low-key about how mari never text him and he thinks she's cheating on him. You feel bad for him because you don't wanna think like that but you also believes it's true. She hasn't posted anything about Jonah recently and she use to all the time. After everyone talked you went upstairs with jack and took a shower, barrowed his hoodie and sweatpants, then got into bed. You turned on a movie but you were fast asleep befor it even ended.
________________________________
Word count:773
Kinda short but I'll be posting more🙃