Good friends💛

-continued from last chapter-

[Maria POV]

I laid back down in my hospital bed And decided to finish setting up my phone as I wait for everyone to get here. The twins are with the nurse getting there diapers changed... well she's teaching jack how to change a diaper. I should really put him in a "How to be a Daddy" class.

I just finished all the complicated stuff like setting up my emails my number all my settings stuff, and now I'm downloading Instagram,snapchat,Facebook even though I don't really use it, 2 photo editing apps because I want my photos to look nice,YouTube and Netflix, then I tried to get my Apple Music back but I'll set that up later. I hear a knock on the door and i said come in. Then person after person after person came rushing in. It was the boys,mari, and Christina. Each bent down and gave you a hug and then you caught Christina up on what's happening. Apparently corbyn is really bad at explaining things. Jack walks into the room which was you would think is really packed but this hospital room was way bigger then you imagined.

Jack:Hey guys
Everyone:Hey
Jack:Whose ready to see the babies?
Christina: Wait there's more than 1!
Maria:Oops sorry I left that out
Jack:haha yeah we have fraternal twins.
Zach:Ok ok we can stop the jibber jabber we would like to see our god children.
Maria:Babe can you help me into the chair?
Jack:Yeah Of course

Jack walked over to the bed where your temporary wheel chair was sitting right next to you. He helped you get up,more like picked you up but what ever. Once in the chair finally you role towards the circle that everyone has formed. The nurse came in with a cart that had a clear base with 2 little babies in it. MY babies. The nurse gave you the babies and everyone stared.

Maria:Ok guys, this little girl right here with the big blue eyes is Amanda which you are all god father and him mothers to. And this boys right here is germy.

(A/N I was just telling my the other day about how I want a kid named germy. She though I was so dumb she said "you mean Jeremy" I said no mom germy. Omg she said "so you want kids to make fun of him because he has germs?" Thanks mom😂🙄)

Mari:Oh my Gosh, I just wanna squeeze his cheeks
Jonah:Really babe?
Mari:WHATTTT! Just look at him his cheeks are so chubby
Maria: Want to hold him?
Mari:Uhm no I'm scared I'll drop him
Maria:Fine, Christina would you like to hold a baby?
Christina: Wait really?
Maria: Well duh
Christina: (she smiled wide) Can I hold Amanda ?
Maria:Of course but if you drop my baby I'll I'll you
Christina: I wonttt

You gently handed Christina the baby girl and then Jonah walked up and picked up germy. I noticed Mari eyeing him down. Jonah walked over to jack Dani and Zach who were all playing with Germy. I rolled over to mari, Christina,and corbyn. I pulled mari over from the group so I could talk to her. Christina and corbyn looked so cute with that baby. Like a little family of their own, there probably gonna be good parents at least I think so.

Maria:Mari
Mari:Maria
Maria:Do you see how sexy your boyfriend looks with that baby?!
Mari:Maria! Yes I do
Maria:What do you think about having kids?
Mari: I don't want them at least not yet... I'm only 18 I wanna Wait.
Maria:That's totally true but are you sure I see how you look at the babies,you ok? You were kind of frowning a little
Mari:If I tell you something can you keep it a secret?
Maria:Of course
Mari:I did go get checked for kids and they said  I can't have them
Maria:I'm sorry mari

You pulled her into a hug and then of course Jonah walks up.

Jonah:Babe looks at him! Look at how cute he is, come squeeze his cheeks you weren't kidding
Mari:Your adorable babe

Jonah and Mari walked off and continued to play with Germy. Jack came over and sat in the chair next to you. He has his arm over your shoulder and has his head on your shoulder. You felt his lift up his head and saw that he was staring at you.

Maria:Yes?
Jack:Nothing it just feels good to see everyone happy, especially you

You smiled and then he leaned into kiss you. You kissed him back and you could feel him smile against your lips and he pulled away.

Eventually like 30 minutes later the nurse came back in and said it was time for their nap. You gave each baby a kiss on the forehead and said good bye. Everyone gathered back into the circle and had their own conversations going.

Zach:So Maria when do you get to leave?
Maria:When ever my leg is all better and my rib is completely healed. So about 2 more weeks. But that means when I leave the babies leave too
Jonah:Um I was gonna ask you and jack something
Jack:Sure what is it?
Jonah:Well we all know you guys just bought a new house. And you haven't had time to set it up with all the hospital stuff...
Corbyn:You take too Long! We wanna know if we can set up your guys house for you?!
Maria:Really?
Christina: yeah I have my Friend who is an interior designer coming and helping us
Mari:And me and Christina are definitely making the nursery
Maria: That would be great just make sure you guys message me pictures of everything. We already bought a lot of stuff but it's just sitting in the house. Jack will help you
Jack:What no, I need to stay here with you
Maria:Babe, help them set up our house
Jack:Yes Mother
Dani:Ok well we need to go we'll come visit again sometime this week and I'll definitely FaceTime you Everyday
Maria:Ok I love all of you

Everyone said their good byes and jack gave you a kiss and a hug because he was gonna leave too. You decided to text your Manager because she's probably worried sick.(you were able to get all your contacts back)

Text with Manager:
Maria💕:Hey Emily(A/N idk if I ever said the managers name but that's what it gonna be)
Manager💼:Oh my god! It's about time I got a text from you. What is wrong with you what happened?
Maria💕: I got into a car crash and my phone broke I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks and I'll be in out in about 2
Manager💼: Which hospital I wanna come see you , how are the babies?
Maria💕:Pre mature because they are 3 months early but they are fine, they are beautiful
Manager💼:I know this is the last thing you wanna hear but your shoot is next week, your PREGNANT shoot
Maria💕:Oh shit! I totally for got about that
Manager💼: Yeah but your in the hospital and the big deal is your not pregnant anymore
Maria💕:Well maybe they could use me with my babies in the shoot
Manager💼: I'll keep you posted Maria I'll call them now about your offer and what happens hopefully they'll feel bad and agree

________________________________
• Heyoooooo😁
• We got 688 views!! Thank you so much we are so close to 700
• Can we hit 1000 by Christmas?🎄

May🥀