Chocolate cake🍰

*6 days after last chapter*

[Marias pov]

Me and jack have worked through everything and came back home after the therapy appointment. The twins are fine but once jack got back mari left. Her and Jonah and are going to a doctor to see what's wrong with her. Or at least what she can do to help with her baby situation . Maryelle is actually a big help in our lives. The girl who almost ruined everything ended up being a big help. It's honestly probably because she feels bad. Maryelle had helped me babysit the kids the past few days. I'm trying to get Dani to get to know her but he's still kind of hurt from his last girlfriend.

Anyways jack asked me out on a date today and I'm so nervous. He said it wasn't a casual date and he wanted to treat me right. I'm ok with that. But I'm nervous because I don't know what to wear. I just called Mari and she said her and I could go shopping.

I just wore an oversized t-shirt some leggings and converse. If your wondering, yes my baby bump went down and now I just don't have a super flat stomach like I use to. Damn. Then I apply mascara and some light coverage foundation just because I know I'm going to redo my makeup for the date. I call Mari and tell her I'm ready and then about 10 minutes later I see her pull into the drive way so I grabbed my phone, portable charger, perfume, and headphones. Once I shoved that all into my bag I walked downstairs and and went out the door. After locking the door I ran up to mari who was sitting in her car.

When we went got to the Avenues it was super big. I don't remember ever coming here. Anyways mari dragged me to this classy yet modern store and we went straight to the dresses. I found 3 dresses. 1 pink ,1 red, and 1 white. I decided white would make me look fat. Red was a little tight. I want to have class and still be sexy.  So I chose the pink, it was a sweater type material but it squeezed the perfect places, strapless, and a slit in the leg, also very easy to take off ;)

After that we went to some random store and bought a black pair of heels. Daniel, Jonah, and Mari are all going to watch the kids tonight while we are on our date.

-Skip to getting ready for the date-

After shopping and spending time with the twins, I went upstairs and started getting ready. I have 3 hours to get ready yeah that seems like a lot but knowing me it will probably end up not being enough. I got in the shower and turned on the song Easily by Bruno Major. I turned the water on hot and washed my hair with shampoo first. Then I shaved my areas and once done with that I started to sing but i was rudely interrupted by jack coming into the bathroom.

Jack: Babe?
Maria:What jack I was trying to jam out!
Jack: Your weird, any whoooo I was going to take a shower but I'll wait, I mean unless I can join.

Jack had a huge smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes closing the shower curtain.

Jack: Is that a yes?
Maria: FINEEEEE

I slurred the 'E' and I could tell he took his cloths off so fast and locked the door.
He got in on the opposite side that your suppose to so he was behind me. When I turned around to grab the conditioner I almost slipped until he caught me because I honestly thought he left since I didn't hear him. He smiled at me and asked if he could help me wash my hair. I agreed only if I could wash his.

(YALL THOUGHT 😂 no smut...yet)

Once he very terribly washed the conditioner out of hair it was still naughty so I added more. Once we were done we got out and he went into the room to finish getting ready. I had about 2 hours left. I started my hair. I was doing a messy bun. But you know when you have a cute messy bun that fancy people wear in pictures. Yeah that's what I did. But first I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I started to work on the messy bun I had to use several hair clips and bobby pins. Then I started working on my make up. I brushed my teeth so I can have nice breath, then put some moisturiser on. I did a glittery cute crease and normal brows. Then the rest of my face make up like contour and highlight. Then I looked every where for these diamond earring I got for ever ago. Sense I had about 20 minutes left I applied my lip gloss that turned mat but of course I put lip gloss over it. Then I put on my dress. Sliding on my heels. I grabbed my mini black hand bag put my chapstick, my phone and my money into it.

My final look:

I walked downstairs and saw jack walking around with Amanda in his hands

I walked downstairs and saw jack walking around with Amanda in his hands. She had a big smile on her face. Uggh I love seeing jack with the babies it's the cutest thing ever. Honestly makes me want to just stay home and cuddle up with my babies. I walked behind jack and out my hand on his back while looking at the baby. He looked at me and his jaw dropped which made me blush like crazy.

Jack: Damn you look stunning baby
Maria: thanks, you look handsome too.

Jack was wearing a button up with black jeans. And his cologne was weird it had a weird affect on me. Probably because I bought it for him.

Jack walked over to the crib and put the baby's down. We walked into the Guess room where Jonah,Daniel and Mari were and they went and started playing with the twins while we got into the Uber. Once we got to this fancy Italian restaurant I got fettuccine and jack got spaghetti. We laughed while making normal conversation while talking about the future. Soon I Guess jack ordered us a pice of chocolate and I got Super excited because it's your favorite. Once the plate was sat I front of you, you looked at the plate and read the words written out with icing.

Will you marry me?

________________________________
Happy almost new year and sorry for taking so Long.

-may