Pool party💧

When you got to the boys house that night around,6:30pm it's dark out.You asked everyone if they wanted to go swimming and everyone invited their friends.Jonah brings Mari,I invited Logan and Jake and his girlfriend,and a few other people showed up.
-You and mari got to keep the bait thing suits you got from the shoot so you guys didn't need to go home and change.
(You are putting your new baithing suit on,someone comes knocking on the door)
Maria:Who is it
Zach:it's Zach
Maria:What is it you need Zachy
Zach:I...Did you just call me Zachy?!
Maria:Yup
Zach:Don't lol(laughs a little)
Zach:Anyways I came to tell you that everyone you invited is here and I think a bunch of random people are going to show.
Maria: Ok
You hear footsteps walking away
Maria:Wait Zach!
Zach:Yeah?
Maria:Don't worry I'm not naked I just need you to tie something
Zach:Ok
Zach sees you turned around facing the other direction.He starts blushing realizing you need him to tie your baithing suit top,you held it up so nothing showed though.
Zach:Is that all you needed?
Maria:Yeah pretty much(your phone gets a call and Zachs song starts playing)
Zach:HAHA you really like my song huh?
Maria:It's for real my favorite at the moment!
Zach:Let's go downstairs they're waiting.
You guys walk down stairs together .As soon as you get to the last step jack comes from around the corner and picks you up bridal style.You just laughed and laughed.You looked back to see everyone laughing except Zach. Jack,who is still carrying you, jumps into the pool why in his arms.
Maria:JACK ITS COLD
Jack:Lemme warm you up
Jack pulls you into a tight hug and you guys look into each other's eyes.You smiled because his curls looks funny sense they were wet
-Zach's pov,
She looks so pretty when she smiles. Should I kiss her?We never really kiss in front of people.Ill do it!
Zach leans into kiss you and befor he could make the move you got on your tippy toes and kissed him.
-butterflies are in your stomach-
Jack:What was that for(he's blushing and it looks so adorable)
Maria:You were taking to long(says with a smirk)
Maria:SOMEONE GET ME A TOWEL IM FREEZING
You guys dry off and make your way inside. Jonah and mari walk out of the kitchen with an empty bear bottle and asked everyone one if they wanted to play spin the bottle.Everyone said yes so you all got into a big circle.
You,Zach,jack,Corbyn,Daniel,Jonah,mari,logan,Jake,and some girls named Vanessa and britt
Mari skinned the bottle first seeing no one else would.It landed on Daniel and Britt had to kiss but they said "what!" And if you say what it turns into 7 minutes in heaven.So Daniel and Britt walked up stair a went into a closet.I spun the bottle and it landed on Corbyn.So you got up and kissed Corbyn, you didn't think much of it but he kissed back,everyone said "oooo".
I could see jack getting jealous,and Zach won't even look at me anymore!i don't even know what I did.
Next I see Zach get up to spin, and what'd you know it lands in me! For getting the rule I said "what"
Everyone one laughed and you sighed.
I could see the anger grew on jacks face,jack got up and went to his room.You and Zach make your way to the nearest closet.
Zach:Maria?
Maria:Yes?
Zach: do you like jack?
Maria: I don't know,I think I do
Zach:oh(frowns a little) I was gonna say I kinda like you
Maria:Zach in sorry it's just...
Zach presses his lips against yours befor you could finish your sentence.After he said you time was up and you Gus left.
Maria:Hey guys where's Jack?
Mari:I saw him grab like 2 bottles of beer and went to his room
Maria:Oh ok thanks
You walk upstairs and knocked on jacks door.He said come in so you did.
He was laying in bed drinking one of the beers.
Maria:Why are you drinking?
Jack:Because I want to
Maria:True
I want to cuddle wth him but I think he's mad.What ever
Jack:come here
You smile and cuddle up next to him.
You think,dang he only had one beer and I think he's a little drunk he keeps tucking my butt.
Jack:Can we try something?
Maria:Like what?
He picks you up and he sits up.He put u in his lap. Like this

And he leans in kissing you

And he leans in kissing you.You kiss him back.The kiss begins to get more passionate.you feel kind of guilty because he's a little drunk.
Jacks pov-I'm not drunk and I know she thinks I am.Maybe we should stop kissing.But I really want her.Not just in a sexual way but I wanna talk to her,maybe date her.
-You both stop kissing for air.Je stair into your big brown eyes.You have major butterflies right now.He goes to kiss you and you let him,but this time he went from you lips to your neck.He sucked on you color bone,your "sweet spot"you give in.He tries to take your shirt off and you let him. His hands go up and down your body,he gets to your butt and just keeps his hang there.
Logan:HEY GUYS (knocks on the door)
Jack:Were a little busy!
Logan:I don't care, I'm coming in,3..2..1.
Logan barges in and you get off jack.
Out of breath as it is.
Logan: are you staying here or are you want me to drop you off at your house ?
Maria:Yeah actually can you drop me off
Logan:Of course bestfriend
Once Logan leaves jack starts to complain."WHYYYY" jack whines. "We can ft when I get home ok?"."fine" jack says with a pout.You grab your shirt give him a kiss and leave.
-Time skip to when you get home take off your make up and put on comfy clothes.
Mari:Is that hickies I see on your neck?!
Maria:Wait what!
I look at my phone and sure enough, there was 2 hickies.
-You went to your room and laid down,you didn't want to ft jack because you were so tired so you texted each other good night and went to bed.
___________________________
Word count:1099
Ok so my plan was to make this short sense it was goin to be my second update today but what ever😊I'm excited to see what happens between jack and Maria,but I feel bad for Zach he seems to really like Maria😭Bye guys!!xoxo