Moving day?

Recap: The magazine are very confident in you and you will more then likely revive the job. Also your  almost 5 months pregnant. It's been today sense the last chapter which means today is the day you receive the keys to you and jacks house.

Today is the day, you have been packing all your things in your apartment, and jack packed some of his stuff from the boys house. A lot of the fans are upset that jack is leaving the house, some feel as if your taking him away from them. But you guys also have a lot of supporters. Kye isn't going to move into the house yet because sense the boys will now have an extra room he's going to be staying in it. Everyone helps you grab your boxes and you get the house keys. You guys walk over to the house( sense it's literally like 50ft away) and you walk up to the door. You only saw the house when there was a open house but now it's yours. You unlock it and look at jack then push the door open. Everyone runs inside and puts the boxes down.

Zach: Whooahhh Maria nice place... looks like we won't ever have to hear you and jack during-
Maria: I hate you so much Zach

You laughed and continued to bring boxes in.

Jonah: Maria stop and let me help you!
Maria: No I got this!
Jonah: Jack tell your Girlfriend to take it easy
Jack: Bbabbbeeee
Maria: Fine but I'll be at the house if you need me. Well the boys house.

You walked over and sat on the couch. You suddenly had a great urge to pee. You went to the bathroom and went pee. You walked out of the bathroom and just stood there.(A/N so when ever I write with this font it's a thought). You just stood there and you felt the urge to pee again. What the fuck?! So you walked back into the bathroom and went pee again. You finally walked out and it stopped so you went and got some food. You made a sandwich but when you were about to eat it you felt wetness run down your leg. Ok this is concerning now, if it was my water there would be a big puddle but this is literally just like pee! Let me call my doctor...

Calling doctor...:
Doctor: Hi Maria is everything ok?
Maria: I think so, it just that I'm peeing constantly and I don't think much of it because most pregnant women do but I just peed myself and I don't know what wrong.
Doctor: Hmmm, well Maria this could be 2 different things, 1 you can just be peeing yourself or 2 your amniotic sack(the stuff that hold the water for birth) is leaking.
Maria: Is that bad thing?
Doctor: Yes it is.

You could feel yourself starting to panick...

Maria: Well what should I do, should I come into the office, go to the ER?
Doctor: How long has this been going on?
Maria:well I had to pee a lot last night but it wasn't as bad this morning and it just got bad again.
Doctor: Maria I suggest you go to the ER just to be safe. We are pretty close and I wanna make sure your safe so just go to the hospital.
Maria: Ok thank you I'm leaving now, goodbye.

You walked over to the house and jack just looked at you. He could tell you were worried about something, he ran up to you.

Jack: Maria, Maria are you ok?
Maria: No I've been peeing way to much lately and the doctor said it could be a rip in the bag thingy an- I need to go to the ER
Daniel: DID SOMEONE SAY ER?!!!
Maria: Yes Daniel!
Jack: Well then what are we waiting for?
Maria: I'm grabbing the pre-baby bag I made.
Jack: Oh ok let's go.

I grab the bag and we run into the car. Jonah was driving and you and jack were panicking in the back. It hit you that your only 5 months this baby is wayyy to early. You started crying. The crying turned to a panic Attack. You anxiety was making it worse you felt like you could barely breath. You zoned out until jack finally called your name bringing you back to reality.

Jack: Maria! Maria are you ok? Answer me!
Maria: Jack the baby is way to early and if I have to have it there more then a 50% chance of it dieing. What if he dies...
Jack: Dont think like that( I tear rolled down his cheek. You had only seen him cry once) it's gonna be fine.
Maria: Babe I hope so, don't cry

You pull into the parking lot and you walk up into the ER. You said you were leaking and they asked you for your name. You were getting cramps too but it wasn't to painful. They brought you into a room and about 15 minutes later a doctor finally came in.

Doctor: Hello are you Maria Quin and You are the Father Jack Avery?
Maria&jack: Yes
Doctor: Well let's take a look...
Maria: I've been leaking this clear fluid and I thought it was pee but my doctor told me to come to the ER just in case my water bag ripped.
Doctor: Well I'm doing to ultra sound to see how the baby is doing and the placenta,oh my ... Nurse!

________________________________
Word count: 929
Oml😭😂 I'm hyped bout the next chapter. Btw comment "💛" or "xo" if you want to know more about me.