Good Morning

You wake up and wonder where you are, then you remember you stayed at the boys house last night.You finally rub your eyes and look around to see jacks arm around you and you cuddled up into his chest.Wheres his shirts?And mine?It wasn't that important you had a cute sports bra on so you didn't care.
Then you remember you both got hot last night because the AC shut down.
You go to check  you phone but it was on the other side of jack charging on his table.You quietly as possible move his arm,and try to reach over him and grab your phone.Befor you were about to reach it jack mumbled a little bit,"hey","oh hey sorry did I wake you?" You ask."No but I'm going back to sleep",you just nod and get up from his bed.
Jack:Are you leaving?(has a frown)
Maria:If you want me to stay I will I just wanted to get my phone
Jack pats the bed telling you to stay.You grab your phone and make your way back to the bed.The time is 8:31am
You cuddle back into Jacks chest and check all your notifications
Notifications:
•5 instagram dms
•9,000 Likes and 1,000comments on recent photo
•50 IMessage text
•10 miss calls&a FaceTime calls
•You have gotten 200 retweets on one of your post on twitter!
You didn't really care so much about the social media but you were concerned about all the calls and messages.You got 3 messages for your manager. You though-oh god what did I do this time?
1am
Manager💼:Hey Maria I found you a modeling job in L.A. And I remembered you tellin me you were staying there.
Manager💼:I know it's really late but can you text me ASAP
Manager💼:Ok last text but if your up for the job it will be at 1pm tomorrow please let me know if you can make it
8:50am
Maria👑:Omg Thank you so much Angie!! I'll be able to make it,where will it be?
Manager💼:The Beach next to the mall meet there I'll give you exact location later
Maria👑:No worries! I know where that is tysm for the job
Manager💼:Awee no problem tell me if when your on your way
You soon after tell jack you needed to get up and he whined."Can we just stay in bed and cuddle and I can stare at your beautiful face all day"says jack,"No I have to go to my modeling job at the beach"you say."THE BEACH?!""Yeah the beach why'd you get so excited?"(you knew it was because you were going to be in a baithing suit but you wanted to hear him say it),"Well uhh...no reason"jack says. You got up and grabbed your shirt and walked over to him and you give him a hug but befor you pulled away he gave you a kiss,a very soft quick kiss.It made you blush tho."You know you look so cute with out make up"jack says.You didn't respond you just smiled and walked out,jack yells I love you and you yell it back and walk downstairs.You see Corbyn,Zach,Logan,Jonah,and Daniel were all wake.You said good morning to each of them and Logan was vlogging,he points the camera at you and says "HEYYYY bestfriend!" You screamed at him "Logan stop I don't have make up on". You walk away and yell "BYE GUYS" and walk out.
~time skip 2 hours it's 11:05
You think-ok I have 2 hours to get ready they will have or modeling out fits there so I just need to do light make up and my hair.
You just put on a a t-shirt dress because you'll have to change anyways.
You text Mari and see if she was going to the shoot.
Maria😛:Hey you going to the short by the beach?
Mari👸🏾:Yes and I heard we are going to be trying some really cute baithing suits!
Maria😛:You better bring Jonah because I know he'll like the view
Mari👸🏾:Yeah the beach is pretty beautiful
Maria😛:...
Maria😛: I mean you would be the view
Mari👸🏾:Oh lol yeah, are you going to invite jack or Zach
Maria😛:Why them ? I'm just going to invite all the boys
Mari👸🏾:Ok meet there soon
You text the boys in a group chat and ask them if they all wanted to go to the beach and see the shoot.
Maria😛:You guys want to come to the modeling shoot?
Zach💚:Anything to get out of the house
Jack❤️:Ad long as your their, is it the one you told me about this morning?
Maria😛:Yeah
Daniel💯:Well count me in
Maria😛:Its at the beach next to the mall can we all take the same car?
Jack❤️:Yeah I'll drive all of us
Maria😛:Ok get ready,I'll be at your house in five
You all leave for the shoot and the whole time the boys splashed in the water and stared at all the models.Jack kept staring at you and you couldn't help but blush.Heres the Photos of you:

Heres the Photos of you:

And here's the photos of mari:

You all got in the car after the shoot

You all got in the car after the shoot. Jack kept touching your thigh and Jonah had heart eyes for mari.You all went to the boys house.

___________________________word count:919
I'll probably update later tonight bye guys!