Road to Marriage

A/N I know you prob won't read this but TYSM for 1.81k views it honestly makes me so happy that people are actually reading this book.

-Time skip 1 month-

{Jacks pov}

Ok so ever since I proposed to Maria she has been planning our wedding. LIKE DAMN. I didn't know weddings were so complicated. Maria was just pissed because I couldn't pick which flowers are the best. But that was a few days ago. She's cool now she has Mari and Mari is helping her with the girly shit.

Right now I'm watching the twins and Maria and Mari are out dress shopping. I don't know if you put the together but I said AND... so yeah after I got the guts to propose so did Jonah. Even though the whole not being able to have kids was a big issue they are working though it. Mari wants to have a double wedding but I don't think Maria wants to. Mostly because I know on her wedding day she'll want all the attention. I love my baby but she loves attention.

I thankfully got the twins to take a nap. They were acting up and not drinking the milk Maria left them so I just prayed they would stop crying and thank god it worked.

{Maria's POV}

Me and Mari are out wedding dress shopping for our weddings and I think I'm going to go for a tight fitting on the TOP of my body and then a poofy bottom and Mari wants just a tight sparkly lace wedding dress.

-skip 5 hours-

Me and Mari have finally picked our dresses after going to 3 different stores.

Mine:

Here's Maris:

Here's Maris:

So we bought them and signed certain papers so we could get them professionally hemmed because we are that short

So we bought them and signed certain papers so we could get them professionally hemmed because we are that short. And I wanted me boobs to fit right in the dress because in most wedding dresses the boob part is always too big.

We also bought our viels which are the things you wear on your head. Mine is sparks all through out it and it goes down to my butt, maris a sparkly band and is reached to the bottom of the dress.

We walked to my car and we started talking about what we want st our weddings and then I started to think. Maybe we should have a wedding together It would save money and who wouldn't want to get married with their Best Friend? I don't know. It's silly of me. We'll just have to get a huge venue.

The wedding is coming up sooner then I really thought though. It's in 2 months. Yeah I know that's not Long but I want to be mine. COMPLETELY MINE. Who wouldn't.

We paid for our things and next week end we are going to buy our shoes. But through out the next few weeks we have to finish picking a venue and choosing a cake and stuff.

-during car ride home-

Mari: thanks for driving
Maria: No problem
Maria: So Mari when are you going to tell Jonah ?
Mari: Tell him what?
Maria: Mari I'm not dumb I see it on your face. Your a little pale. And you've been eating everything.
Mari: I'm telling him tonight. Out our 2 year anniversary today so I plan on giving him the good news.
Maria: I'm so happy for you Mari. I know how much you've been wanting kids.
Mari: yeah for sure. And Jonah has felt so bad because he couldn't give them to me, well until now
Maria: well tell me how that goes

I finished my sentence as we pulled into my drive way. I was so excited to tell jack about the decisions I made today. I got my dress, and having a double wedding. Oh and to tell him Mari is pregnant. Ugh I wanna see my babies.

—————-
Hehe see that note up there I wrote it 2 weeks ago and now we at 1.91k !!!! So close to 2k ily all❤️ this book is so close to being done but don't worry I'm also working on  a new one😊