Out of breath😕

-Skip a month sense last chapter-

[maria/author  idek what POV this is but imma just type]

So it's been a month sense we came home. They kids are doing great. But not so much me and jack. Recently he's been so distant with me. He's been a great father but gosh a terrible boyfriend. Well not terrible but he just hasn't been all there. He has been on his phone a lot and I trust him but I don't know. There's been multiple girls that he has actually dm back with a simple "hey" but what if it becomes more? I don't know wether to cry or yell or just lay back until something happens. Because if I say something and I'm wrong he could get mad.

Jonah and Maria offered to watch the twins for tonight so me and jack could have some "alone time". As if that's gonna happen :| Jack currently isn't even home. Well only because he had to go pick up the pizza I ordered. Maybe I should "please" jack. Maybe that will knock him out of this trance. I mean we for real haven't had sex sense befor the babies. Aka 7 months. Mostly because I was pregnant. Yeah! I'm going to set up everything in the room. I'll turn the lights down, I'll wear my lingerie. He'll love it.

I look through my dresser to find my black lingerie. It has a lacy bra with no padding, and it has a line connected to the bottoms which are lacy too. I put my robe on over it and wait for jack.

After about 15 more minutes I hear jack open the door. " Babbeeee" I hear jack yell. I walk up to him and take the pizza box from him. I ran to the kitchen and set it down. He followed behind me and I turned around and stared at him with a grin.

Jack: Why are you staring at me?
Maria: I'm just looking at my sexy ass boyfriend( I walked towards him finally... I see the smile I haven't seen in weeks. The smile he only gives to me.)
Jack: And I'm staring at my incredibly sexy girlfriend
Maria: you wanna do something fun?
Jack: Like what?

You walk closer to him and now your inches away from one another. He puts his hands around your waist. You kiss him and he kissed back... oh how you've missed those soft lips. Before things could go farther you pulled away and he looked confused. You untied to rove and jack had a growing smirk on his face.

Jack:Awwe babe? For me?
Maria:Yup

He started to lean towards you again and he bit his lip. Before he went on you stopped him and smiled.

Maria:Gonna have to catch me first...

-time skip after the nasty😂-

[maria pov]

I and jack lay there breathlessly in bed next to each other until it got quite. The smiles faded and it's was just quiet. I thought maybe he's sleeping. I go to check and he's awake. He sees me staring at him he had an unexplainable expression.

Jack: Stop smiling so much( he said in an irritated tone while looking away from you)
Maria: What is wrong with you! I gave you every-
Jack: I cheated on you Maria!...

________________________________
To be continued💛

I'm sorry loves if this upsets but omg this should cheer you up!! We are at 1.04k reads!! Like omg I never though my book would get that far😂 tysm I love all of you. Message me questions because I want to do a q&a soon.

Also sorry for the short chapter but I wanted there to be a cliff hanger.

-may💕