Surgery🏩

Recap: You got into a car crash and suffered sever injuries...

[about two hours after everyone came and now everyone is beginning to finally calm down]

Maria POV

I felt someone grab my hand and it woke me so I slowly opened my eyes. They weren't burning like they were earlier. It was still very hard to breathe so when I sent to go talk I sighed instead. "She's awake"jack said. I grabbed the water they gave me and it made my throat feel just a little bit better. "Jack, how long was I out?" I asked, he made it sound as if I was out for a long time. My dad jumped into the conversation and said I had been out only for an hour. Soon I saw the doctor come he looked stressed but so did everyone else.

Doctor: Hello Maria

The doctor gave you a sweet smile and walked over to the side of the bed and checked your charts. Yeah u said hello and he continued to check your charts.

Doctor: ok so we couldn't preform any surgery right away because of the loss of blood, but now that we have pumped plenty into your body we can bring you into surgery.
Maria: that's great. What are you going to be doing?
Doctor: we are going to open your stomach and remove the bab-
Jack: WHAT! It's to early, can't they die!
Maria: Yeah they will be 3 months early...
Doctor: well we will be pumping steroids so they hopefully will be able to save them. There's a 50/50 chance. And for you Maria once we remove them we will be able to fix your rib and repair any other damage we see on the way.
Maria: Ok... Can I have a minute to think?
Doctor: Of course

The doctor left the room and jack had a few tear streaks on his face, he also looks Super stressed.

Maria: What do you want to do?
Jack: I don't know... Save you obviously
Dad: Yeah there still a chance they could save the babies, let's think positive
Maria: Yeah, I'm gonna get the surgery. Dad can you get the doctor and tell him I'm going to get the surgery please
Dad: Of course

Dad walked out of the room and you patted the space next to you so jack could come sit with you. He was so upset, you were upset to but you felt so bad for jack. Jack really wanted the kids and now he might lose them. Jack laid his head in the crook of your neck and you could feel the tears falling onto you. Seeing him cry made your eyes water. Your dad came back into the room with the doctor and the doctor had a slightly better face. You wiped the tears from jacks cheeks and then yours. They moved you from the hospital bed into a carrier type bed.

After about 2 minutes of being pushed we were at the point of where no visitors could go. Tears formed in your eyes once more and you looked at jack. He gave you a light hug not wanting to hurt you. He kissed your forehead and then your lips. He began to turn kinda pale. He was so nervous he was getting sick. Your dad gave you a kiss on the cheek and you said your "I love you" to each of them. You said goodbye to but jack cut you off and said see you later. They pushed you to the surgery room and moved you into the surgery table. They hooked you up to a bunch of different things. The doctor told you to count from 10 to 1 as he put a breathing mask over your face. He told you, you would be asleep the entire time so you wouldn't feel a thing. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2-" And just like that, you were out.

________________________________
Writers block is a pain in the a!s but ilysm guys we hit 517 views! I live each and everyone of you and tysm for reading💛 idk why but I really liked this chapter 🙂