Impatiently waiting🤤

[Maria's pov]

I'm sitting on the bed admiring the roses. But the I realize if I plan on having sex with jack I better get ready. I leave my cloths on because he can do that job, and I clean off the bed. It had that bouquet of roses so I just picked them up and placed the on the desk. I take off my heels since my feet were killing me. Did I ever mention how much I hate feet? They are so gross like I hate my toes. Everyone says they are fine but I get them done so they looks decent. Thank god jack doesn't like feet because if he did ide be freaked out. Like ew. Toe sucking? NASTY.

I sat on the edge of the bed and just checked my Snapchat while waiting for jack so come back. I had gotten a video from mari of her and the boys and the twins. It's was hilarious they were silently cheering because the twins were sleeping. Yup I know the feeling. I shut my phone off as I heard the door knob jiggle.

I peep through the door hole thing and saw it was jack. I opened the door for him and saw his adorable face. He just smiled his normal precious smile.

Maria: Babe why don't you show your teeth when you smile? Like you know your big smile.
Jack: It's ugly
Maria: Shut the fuck yo befor I beat yo ass
Jack: Oh I guess I c an go return these Hershey bars, air heads, and skittles I got for you.(he said with a smirk on his face)
Jack: Oh and cancel the pizza de-
Maria: No no say no more. But just saying your the sexiest man I've everrrr seen
Jack: Sexier then Dylan O'Brien ?
Maria: Hmmm, i dont knowww
Jack:Uh!

Jack said "uh!" And raised his hand to his heart playfully. I love this boy he's honestly so dumb but I don't know why it's just amazing. We are dumb together.

He dead ass told me "What the fuck Richard" last week for hitting him with a slice of pizza. PIZZA SLAP!! Lol we are actually living memes.

While being lost in thought I felt jack grab my hips pushing his thumbs into them. I don't know why but I like it when he does that. He snaked his hands from my hips to my butt and had the sexy smirk that he gets when he wants something. So I mean it kinda was the plan for the night. So as I stood up from the bed he did to. Befor I could make the first move he switched spots with me. He was now standing in front of my staring into my freaking soul. He pushes me into the bed. To be honest I like it when he's aggressive it's sexy. You know what's ever sexier when guys smell good. I don't know why I love it, the smell of cologne is so amazing. And of course jack had The cologne I bought him on. It made me melt. He bent down and kissed me. Then made his way down to my sweet spot. Right above my collar bone and on my neck... I let out a breathe and he giggled and stopped what he was doing.

Maria: HEY! Don't be a tease
Jack: Are you trying to get pregnant again?
Maria: What? Hell no
Jack: Well gotta wrap my willer babe
Maria: Oh you should probably do that.
Jack: Hey Babe?
Maria: Yeah
Jack: Cab you do my a favor while I put this on
Maria: Anything for you Mr.Avery
Jack: Strip for me

Jack had the biggest smirk in his face and started sliding his pants. I smiled and once I saw him grab a condom from the bag from the store I pushed him onto the bed and he pulled out his junk and started to put the condom on. I crawled off of him and started pulling the dress up from the bottom and over my head. I was now just in my black bra and black thong. Thank god I had matching underwear and bra on. He started to jack off as I started to run my hands up and down my body. As he grew more anxious he took off the rest of his cloths and pushed me into the bed. Now I was on the bottom. He started to kiss me passionately and squeezed my boob making me moan into the kiss. He tugged at the straps asking for the bra to come off. I took it Of and he kissed from my lips down to my boobs. Then down my stomach and then right above my heat. I'm dying to have him at the moment. He looked up at me while sliding my underwear down my legs not breaking eye contacts and then I felt his tip touch my clit. He looked back up at me and I just shook my head I was running out of patience, he pushed it in and I let out a loud ass moan. Like I hope the people next door don't mind...

-time skip through that because you obviously know what happened ;)-

Me and jack just finished. It didn't take very Long. But I bet we are going to get complaints. Jack and I both made a little to much noise.

Jack and me are cuddling right now in the bed and are watching Netflix on my phone. We are watching 'The Fosters' because we can and then he got up and put his boxers on. He threw me my underwear and bra. Jack has this weird thing where he doesn't like actually being completely naked for to Long. Unless, you know. He walked over to the table and grabbed the bag full of candies and smiled at me.

For the rest of the night me and jack watching the fosters and are candy. Oh and yes jack lied he didn't order pizza until I asked him about it and then he ordered it.

________________________________
As always sorry for not posting. Just know I love each and every single one of my readers. Especially the ones who have been with me sense chapter one. I feel like my book has at least gotten a bit better bc I know it was trash at the begging. ANYWAYS  I love all of you.

Also sadly this book will be ending soon. And I need you guys to vote on a future book. Wether it should be about all the wdw or a specified boy.

Also comment if you have been reading sense chapter 1😊

-mayyy