Lunch date🍔

You wake up around 8 in jacks arms. You wiggled out from his arm and went across the room to get your phone. You got a missed ft call at 6 from Mari so you walked down stairs and call her.
Maria:Good morning mari
Mari: good morning, hey guess what!
Maria: what?
Mari: Jonah is going to be fine, he need to do arm therapy in 3 weeks and but for now he has a cast, and they fixed his rib just fine.
Maria: that's good(yawns), we were all really worried last night
Mari: yeah same. I couldn't sleep so once you guys left I got coffee and sat there until jonahs parents got there.
Maria:How are his parents doing?
Mari: Good, they are sewing the water park!
Maria: For real, there's no other water parks in L.A that kinda sucks
Mari: oh no they just want the water park to get rid of that once ride.
Maria: oh ok, well I'll stop by the the house later I gotta go I think jacks finally awake.

The call only lasted like 10 minutes.
Jack comes walking downstairs. He wrapped his hands around your waist and you shivered. You smack his hand away.
Jack: what was that for ? He says pouting
Maria: For touching me with those cold ass hands of yours!you start laughing. He sits there and pouts so you walk up to him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Jack: What are we doing today?
Maria: I don't know at some point we need to go see Jonah at the hospital he gets released either today or tomorrow.
Jack: How about we can go to lunch then see Jonah, or go see Jonah then get dinner?
Maria:Let's have lunch, plus I wanna stop by the mall there's a new highlight I want
Jack: Is that make up?
Maria:you stare at him so blank face and wide eyed...How are we even dating!!
Jack walks towards you and kisses you
Jack: Because I love you
Maria: ( you blush a little ) awwe
Jack:You love me to right?
Maria: omg yes of course, but not as much as Zach effron
Jack: His abs might be nice but my curls get the girls!
Maria: This is true
You to laugh at the joke and you cook breakfast for everyone. You made bacon, eggs and banana pancakes.Corbyn runs downstairs almost falling in him face.
Corbyn: Is that banana ?!!
Maria: Yup
Corbyn runs up to you and give you a big hug.
Corbyn:Thank you bestfriend, these are bomb( he says stuffing a pancake into his mouth)
Jack: Chew much? He says to Corbyn
Corbyn: Leave me alone!

Everyone eventually comes down and eats breakfast. You and jack are leaving at  12, so you call an uber to take you to your apartment so you can eat ready.
You Tex jack on your way to the apartment:
Maria👸🏽: So is this a fancy date Orr a casual date?
Daddy💍: Casual
Maria👸🏽:Ok perfect! Bye I'll text you when I'm on my way to your house.
Daddy💍:K love you!
Maria👸🏽:Live you

Sense the date was going to be casual you did normal make up and put on a white tee and some leggings  with a puma hat.

You called an uber and went back to the boys house

You called an uber and went back to the boys house. When you walk in you hear Jack yelling at someone. "WHERES MY SHIRT YOU PICE OF CRAP" , you start laughing You head off. Jack comes running downstairs shirtless. You just stared an you couldn't blame yourself he's hot!
Jack: I thought you weren't gonna be here for like another 30 minutes?
Maria: well I got ready fast I'm excited , plus I can help you find your shirt.
Jack: thanks ,( he kisses you,it was a nice kiss but he pulled away and ran upstairs)
Maria:That was a good kiss and you ended it!
Jack : you wanna go get a burger? He laughs
Maria: Yes please !
You ran to his room and just picked out a different shirt for him to wear.
Jack: why this one?
Maria: Because I have the one you were going to wear at my apartment
Jack: how'd I get there?
Maria: I took it because it smells like you and you smell great.
You both laugh and make your way to the mall. Once you guys order your burgers are done you guys bring your food the a seat and started eating.
Maria: Ok I can't shop too much I just want the highlight
Jack: Got it so if you try to buy anything else I'm suppose to stop you ?
Maria: yes
Jack: oh god
Maria: what
Jack: that sounds hard
You punch him in the arm and finish eating.
You make your way to MAC and by the new Rihanna's make up kit and the highlight. Surprisingly you only bought one extra thing and you stopped there.
After you got your 2 things you went and helps jack pick out some cute clothes.And you bought him a pair of Adida sneakers. He wanted you to march him so he bought you a matching pair. Once you guys were done you called an uber and made your way to the hospital.
Phone call with Mari:
Maria: hey we are on our way the the hospital.
Mari: we?
Maria: yeah me and Jack just got done with our date we will be there in 10 bye!
Mari: bye
You get to the hospital and Jonah is fully awake and is playing game son his phone.
Maria: Hey jonah how you feeling?
Jonah: Great btw thank you for calling 911 you practically saved my life, kind of
Maria: well me and 4 other people called lol
Jonah: they release me tomorrow morning so I'll  be back at the house tomorrow jack.
Jack: ok btw Corbyn tried to take your cologne
Corbyn walks into the room.
Corbyn: Hey I was just borrowing it, I had a date!
Jonah: Awwe it's cool I know I smell good.
Everyone went home and you let jack stay at the apartment because he hasn't stayed their yet. You guys Netflix and chilled for a while but then both of you fell asleep while watching, Moana.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
___________________________
Word count:1049
Hey guys this was a.chill chapter and I have nun to say so byeee😊