Family Fun😁

So its been about 3 weeks Sense you and jack did it for the first time. Your dads birthday is coming up and Sense your dad has never met jack you guys are going to Florida to see your dad as a surprise. Jack knows that your mom isn't in the picture and that you have a little brother named kye. You brother is 15 and you guys get along really well. Especially sense your mom died, you were his mother figure.

-4:30pm

Maria's pov: Jack and me just got ito the car and are on the way to the airport. Once you arrived you paid the uber and walked through security. When you were at the gate you asked jack to get you some coffee and gum for the plane ride.
Jack: Babe are you feeling ok?
Maria: My stomach kinda hurts but I'm just nervous. We have been dating for 3 months and my dad has only seen you on FaceTime.
Jack: Hey at least kye loves me.
Maria: Yeah I guess.

You guys heard them calling your flight. Thankfully your guys's seats were next to each other. You were feeling sick you weren't just nervous.
During the flight you got ginger ale and the made your stomach calm down.You and jack fell asleep while watching Netflix.

One of the flight attendants I woke jack up saying there was 5 minutes befor you land. Jack started shaking your shoulder so you slowly opened your eyes.
Maria: what?
Jack: aweee your so cute... but we are landing in 5 minutes.
Maria: Omg yay I'm so excited to see kye! He just turned 15
Jack: I know you told me.( laughs at you) we sent him money to buy shoes.
Maria: oh yeah I for got.

The plane lands and you go through baggage claim. You. Call an uber because you were gonna show up at your house as a surprise.

When you arrive to the house you guys walk up to the door. You knock on the door and your brother answered.
Kye: MARIIAAA!!!!
Maria: Kyeee!! Omg I missed you so much!!( you started to have him a big hug)
Kye: Hey jack( they did some weird guy hug)

You see your dad walk out to the door.

Dad:Is that mariaaaa!
Maria: Hey dad( you ran to him and gave him the biggest hug you could)

-a few hours later-
You've thrown up 2 times, but you feel a lot better since since you threw up.

Maria: so dad what do you want to do for your birthday tomorrow?
Dad:I wanted to go bowling.
Maria: Sense when did you bowl.
Dad: Sense when I wanted to.
Maria: Ok so me and jack will take you bowling tomorrow night?
Dad: Sounds good but for now I'm going to bed.
Kye: Can I go?
Maria: Of course!
Kye: Ok but for tonight I'm going to have my friend that's a girl over.
Maria: Your girlfriend?
Kye: Well technically
Maria: I. Can't wait to mee-
You started to gag so you ran to the bathroom with jack and kye behind you. You of course start throwing up.
Maria: Hey babe can you get me some water?
Jack: Yeah sure... where is it?
Kye: I'll show him around the house why your sowing in there.
Maria: Haha thanks.
Jack: here's your water. You must've gotten sick in L.A because you have been throwing up all week.
Maria: Hey I'm gonna ft mari can you guys give me some privacy, she's been really upset lately.
Jack&Kye: Ok

They walk out and you call mari.
Maria: hey what you doing?
Mari: Nothing I just got my period and I'm super mad about it.what about you .
Maria: I've been throwing up all week and I hate it.
Mari:( laughs) Haha maybe your pregnant.
Maria: Yeah haha don't say that...
Mari: It's not even possible you haven't had sex with anyone.
Maria: Dang, I thought I told you I had sex with Jack and few weeks ago, then again last week but then I started throwing up so we haven't lately.
Mari: Well I doubt it. Just go get a test but don't let jack know.
Maria: I agree.Well I'm gonna go and get one from CVS .
Mari: Ok bye well keep me posted.
Maria: K bye.

So the call ended and your about to tell jack your gonna get some cookies from the store.
Maria: Jack in gonna go get some cookies, can you chill out here with Kye?
Jack: awwe ok I love you
Maria: I love you to.

So you just left and your on your way to the store. You buy some cookies because you actually wanted some, and the best pregnancy text available.You start to drive home when you get a call from Corbyn.
Corbyn: Hey bestfriend I miss you!
Maria: hey I miss you to.
Corbyn: So what are you doing?
Maria: I just left cvs. Can you keep a secret?
Corbyn: Un yeah of course what is it.
Maria: I just bought pregnancy test and I'm on my way home.
Corbyn: ok oh my... well um this could be good, right?
Maria: Well I'll see what it says.
Corbyn: well ok text me later I'm gonna go watch a movie with Christina.
Maria: ok bye.

So you finally get home and kye was in his room with his girlfriend, and jack was sleeping in your room.You ran to the bathroom and took the test. you were so nervous.2 lines means pregnant and 1 means not. You take the test . You started crying when you saw that there was 2 lines...

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
__________________________
Word count: 947
Oh gosh😧Well I'm excited, byeee😊