🚗crash

-time skip 1 month-

You woke up and felt empty. You went to run your stomach... then quickly realized there's no more numb, you shot up from the bed realizing your babies are gone. You ran outside and saw jack crying on your guys new rocking chairs.
"What's wrong jack?!" You ran to him putting your hands on his knees sense he was sitting down. He pushed you off of him. You fell to the floor. You started to cry a little. "Next time don't cheat Maria!" He walked off the porch and left the house in his car. You rubbed your eyes and brung your knees to your chest. You just sat there and cried. Both your babies and jack were gone. You drifted into a deep sleep...

All of a sudden you felt a pair of hands shaking your shoulders lightly, you felt relief it was just a night mare. "MARIA, MARIA are you ok?!" You heard jacks voice but for some reason you couldn't respond. you opened your mouth and tried to talk, your throat was raspy and soar.

Maria: J...ja-
Jack: Oh thank god baby, don't talk there's been an accident. Oh god... oh god.

You slowly found the ability to open your eyes, the bright light and squinted , your face stung with pain. You suddenly heard a bunch of footsteps run into the room.

Voice1: Hello Ms.Quin I'm a doctor can you explain to me what your feeling?
Maria: I..it's very hard to breath, my face bur..burns
Doctor: Can you feel your babies kicking?
Maria: Wwhat? Babies?

You shot open your eyes not caring about the pain. You tried to move your hand onto your stomach where you remembered the feeling of your babies. But you couldn't feel your hand. It wouldn't move. The doctor gasped.

Doctor: Nurse please order her a ultrasound and a scan for her brain?
Nurse: On it!
Jack: What wring with her?! Are the babies ok!
Doctor: Ok jack I think you need to sit down for this and Maria listen. It seems that you can't move your arms and this could be a sign of shock from the crash or paralysed. The babies are breathing but we are ordering a scan now to see how they are doing.

Jack: her eyes are starting to close aga- MARIA!

You fell asleep. Or at least you thought you did. You could kind of hear people talking. You felt yourself being moved onto something hard. You decided to try and wake up and you did. You asked where you were and the said a scan room so they can scan your brain and get X-rays of your body.

After they took the X-rays they took you back to your room and they gave you some water. The water made you talk clearer and they gave you some type of eye drops so you could see better. You sat up in bed until one of the nurses told you to at least lay down slightly because one of your ribs is broke and it could cause the babies harm. So you stayed slightly up. You looked around the room waiting for something to happen. Than god your father came running in with jack close behind him.

Dad: Oh my honey are you ok? How did this happen?! Jack what happened?

You gulped your water then cleared your throat.

Maria: Dad there was a car crash as far as they know I'm temporarily paralyzed, mf babies are at risk because one of my ribs is broken which could effect them. But I'm stable. Barely,

You caught your breath.

Jack: There was a truck speeding down the street while we were on our way to the store and then they hit the tip of the car, that caused use to spin and hit a tree. I broke my arm and fractured my ankle but Maria got it worse.

Dad: It's ok guys we'll make is through this...

________________________________
I didn't like writing this it was kind of upsetting  but I hope Maria is ok😭 sorry this was a little short. Leave a vote and a comment please❤️