Home Surprise🙂

Recap: you were on the plane and you fell asleep in jacks shoulder/chest and fell asleep. You were having a good dream bout the future.

-Time skip about 4 hours-

Flight attended: We will be landing in 30 minutes please   seated the seatbelt sign is now on.

After hearing that you woke up. Your neck was hurting but you honestly have no f*cks.

(A/N)I just wanna say that I think cussing makes things more realistic because come on now, if I heard someone cuss in a conversation ide be more focused. But if anyone has a problem I'll stop but if you see more in this chapter and in the future this is why.-
Continuing...

You look looked at jack who was sleeping so peacefully, and adorable because he was drooling. So instead of waking him up just yet you started to take pictures of him. You decided to be dumb and turn on the dang flash like a dumb a*s and he started to wake up from the flash.

Jack: Oh are w-(stretched and yawns) about to land?
Maria: Yeah in like 30 minutes.
Jack: Were you taking pictures of me.

He rolled his eyes but you just giggled and started looking at all the pictures you took. You posted one on Snapchat and captioned it " landing in 30!".
You totally for got that when your in a plane that's so high up you can't even post anything.

You and jack started packing and you told kye to get his stuff ready to land. After doing all that you looked out the window and say the airport. You were so anxious to go and see everyone. You missed mari and the boys so much. You also just can't wait to tell them about the baby.

Maria: Oh shit!
Jack: What happened!
Maria: I totally for got to schedule our next appointment that's suppose to happen in L.A. Sense we were in Florida they need to send my information to L.A.
Jack: Babe don't stress, when we land we will go to the boys house and hangout for a few hours and catch up and then we will go to your apartment and eat and make the appointment.Plus it'll give kye a chance to meet the boys. Him and Zach aren't to big of an age difference.

The plane landed and you guys got off. You went to baggage claim and waited for the bags, you guys talked about living arrangements and you and jack were telling kye about the boys. Once you guys got your bags Jonah came and picked all of you up.  You thanked him for the ride and then made your way to the boys house.

Most of the car ride was everyone bein super quiet. But that's ok there wasn't to much to talk about anyways. You finally got to the boys house and you walked into the house. They all ran up to you and gave you a big hug.

Maria: Awwe I missed you guys so much!
Corbyn: Bestfriend!!!! I missed you.

(A/N- I just got a new phone and for some odd reason it won't let me have bold text)

You and the boys all talked and eventually Mari came over and she gave you the biggest hug. It wasn't awkward but it was long. She just looked at you and at your stomach. You weren't showing since it's only been like 2 weeks. Everyone sat down in the living room and were searching through Netflix to play a funny movie. You got up from the couch and grabbed some food. You were making some popcorn when Jack walked into the kitchen.

Jack: I'm so excited to tell them about the baby. I've wanted to tell them send you told me!
Maria: yeah same once the popcorn is done we can tell thing together ok?
Jack: Ok

Jack gave you a kiss on the fore head and sat on the counter waiting for the food.
Once the popcorn was done you out in bowls for everyone. You walked back into the living room with the popcorn. You had a goofy smile on your face.

Jonah: What's with the smile?
Maria: ok-ok me and jack have some special news for you guys.
Daniel: OOOO is jack moving out, bc if he is I get his room.
Jack: Hey! I love you to bro
Daniel: you know it.
Maria: well anyways no, ok so you ready
Zach: yes just tell us!
Maria: I'm pregnant!!

Jack looked at them and looked super happy. It was quiet for like 30 second. Everyone just looked at jack and then at your stomach.

Jonas: That baby is gonna be adorable.
Mari: OMGG MARIAAAA!!!
Maria: You better be excited.( you said laughing)
Mari: Well duh
Zach: Ooo can I feel your stomach?
Maria:(you face palmed) Zach. I'm only 2 weeks. The baby isn't kicking yet.
Jonas: oh god Zach you need health class ASAP!
Zach: NOOOO!!

Zach ran to his room and you all laughed. You guy finally picked a movie. And you cuddled up with jack on the love seat of the couch. Mari took a cute picture of you two together. You were kinda iffy about posting it but you did. You captioned it "my #1 forever". You tagged jack which made your likes go up really fast. Within 2 minutes you had 2,347likes.

You all watched movies for the rest of the night. Eventually Logan called you because he was on his way to pick you and Kye up to bring you to your apartment. Kye got along great with the boys. You were so happy everything was going so great. Kye made friends, you and jack are super happy.

Once Logan picked you up he looked at you and you gave him a big hug. Over the car ride you introduced Kye to him and told him about the baby. He was super happy for you. When you get there you and Kye went to your apartment, and set up his stuff in the living room. Then you both watched some more Netflix until you fell asleep on the couch  and Kye carried you to your bed. He's younger but he's a great brother.

________________________________
Word count: 1050

💓💓