❤️Sexyy

-Skip 1 month everyone is doing great and at one point mari thought she was pregnant but it was just a false alarm.-

Jack was already awake and he was staring at me.
Maria:How long have u been staring at me
Jack:5Minutes I couldn't fall back to sleep
Maria:It's ok,you gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the bed.You were in bra and Andre wear and jack wouldn't stop staring at your butt🙄.
Maria:Stop staring(u blushed a little)
Jack:Can't help it, it's so big and cute like the rest of you,he says giving u a cute smile.
Maria:Your good at making excuses
You both laugh and walk to the kitchen.
What do you want to eat? U asked, jack said chocolate chip pancakes. After you I I shed making them you called jack into the living room, gave him his plate and turned on some TV.The only thing that was on was spongebob. You started eating and the chocolate was gooey so u put your finger in it and put the chocolate on jacks nose.
Jack:Hey!!( he tries licking it off his nose)
Maria:Here( you wipe it of his nose and put it all over his cheek.)
Jack: Imma give u to the count of 3 to run
Maria: Wait jack
Jack:1
Jack:2
You got up super quick placing your empty plate in the counter and running into the bathroom.You locked the door so he couldn't get it.
Jack: hey you can't lock doors!( he wiggles the door handle)
Maria: I'm gonna take a shower ok?
Jack: can I get in?
You could hear the nasty annoying, and funny in his voice.
Maria:I guess so.
You open the door and let him in. You've seen his "areas" and he's seen yours, nothing new. You guys haven't had sex though😬. You've only been dating 2 months you guys have made out a lot.
Maria pov:Whoah, what if he's expecting it soon?!or like what if he wants it, he's a good guy he wouldn't pressure me. I'm ready it's just up to him.

Ok so you guy get into the shower your kinda nervous but it's not noticeable. You look down at his "friend"(lol) and looked up real quick. He laughed.
Jack: not too bad yourself babe, your not slick (jack says all this laughing)
Jack pulls you into his chest and he kisses your forehead. You whined a little.
Maria: you teas!
Jack slightly smashed his lips on yours but it was more romantic then harm😂. He washed your back and he started giggling because you let him wash down to your butt.
Jack: Can I just do it once?
Maria: yeah, but what- you couldn't finish your sentence he grabbed you ass kinda hard.
You turned around and wrapped your arms behind his neck and you guys started making out. After like 5 minutes of touching, feeling and kissing, you guys eventually finish washing up and you get out of the shower.You gut your towels and jack went into the room. You still had the towel rapped around you and you went and got some Pepsi from the fridge.You walk into the room and see jack with only boxers on. You blushed a little.
Jack: I know I'm sexy right?he said laughing
Maria: yup your sexC with a capital C
Jack: I don't have any clothes here. I washed your clothes from last night but for now just wear this stuff.you handed him a pair of his sweatpants and his favorite shirt.
jack: MY SHIRT!!
Maria: I told you I had it

While he got dressed you walked over to your dresser and threw underwear, a bra, and some comfy shorts( u usually don't even wear a bra in front of him so it's what ever).
Jack: hey these are the underwear and bra I picked out for you!
Maria: yupp😋
You took your towel off and jack turned around as if he was the flash. He stared at you and you walked up to him and gave you a kiss. Then you continued to put your clothes on.

It's like 2pm

Maria: Dang its late already
Jack: Yeah, what do you wanna do tonight
Maria: I was hoping we could play a scary game on the Xbox and watch movies all day.
Jack: I love you so much,he says laughing and giving you kisses all over your face.

You both just laid on the couch and played Xbox until like 5. You orders a large pizza even though it's just you two. Once you died for like the 20th time you get on your phone. You see you got a missed ft call from mari so you called her back.
Mari: Hey girrlll!!
Maria: Hey what's up I missed your call just now
Mari: Do you want to go clubbing tonight?!
Maria: can jack come?
Jack starts paying attention once he hears his name.
Mari: of course I'm bringing Jonah, we can come pick you up we are leaving at 10
Maria: Ok
Ft calls end.

Maria:Babe
Jack:yes?
Maria: Why should I wear to the club?
Jack: some sweat pants and a jacket because  you no one to impress but me!he says laughing
Maria: Hahaha very funny let's go pick something out
You grab jacks hand and drag him into the room.
Maria: ok I think I'm just gonna wear a tight black dress.
You walk to the closet and pull out a black tight dress. You took off your shorts and threw them at jack.
Jack:Ok stripper😂
Maria: You love it!
You wiggle into the dress, and some white heels, and a bracelet.

Jack:Ok stripper😂Maria: You love it!You wiggle into the dress, and some white heels, and a bracelet

You walk out of the closet and show jack. His jaw dropped so you ran up to him and gave him a kiss.Sense it's only 8 you did your make up. You made it extra glam sense your going to the club.

After doing your make up you Alena up the house and you called Jonah to pick up you and jack

After doing your make up you Alena up the house and you called Jonah to pick up you and jack. Jack just wore his favorite shirt and the jeans you washed for him.
You guys get to the club and start to dance when you see...

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
__________________________
Word count: 1052
Uh oh who do you think your on a see? Anyways I was gonna make 2 short chapters today but i guess this turned into a long chapter lol😂😒