Surgery pt.3

Recap: Jack feels as if so much stress is lifted off his shoulders knowing that Maria is going to be ok, but not so much the babies...

[6 hours later Maria is out of surgery and haven't heard anything about the babies]

Maria POV:
After surgery I woke up to see my dad sleeping in a chair and I haven't seen jack, I called for dad to make him wake up. He woke up and walked over to me "hey sweetie how are you feeling"your dad said. "I'm tired but I'm feeling  way better, my bison is back"I replied. Suddenly jack walks back in with a doctor.

Doctor: Oh great your awake! We have great news Maria
Maria: Thats great What is it?
Doctor: the surgery went amazing and so did you, the babies were very difficult but we have hope
Maria: Can I see them?
Doctor: Yes you can but I'll have to check with the nurse and see if you can actually hold them, it's very hard for them to breathe so don't be scared if you cords hooked up to their faces, it's only so they can breathe better.

Jacks face lit up instantly.

Maria: Can I go see them now then? I'm feeling ok I just really wanna see them
Doctor: Soon Maria because we need to make sure your capable of leaving this bed and possibly walking befor you see the babies. But your husband can see them now.

The doctor turns his head to look at jack and I gave jack a devil glare. He must've told them I'm his Wife or something. I'm honestly ok with that though. He gave you a cheeky smile and turned his attention back to the doctor.

Jack: Babe is that ok? I'll take a picture I just really want to see them.

I got a little mad, jealous, and sad, but he is the Father and I want him to be happy.

Maria: Of course it's ok babe.( I gave him a quick smile) But make sure you take a picture!

Doctor: One more thing, what are the children's names?
Maria: The boy is Germy and the girl...Babe what was her name going to be?
Jack: Amanda!
Maria: Ok so Germy Preston Avery and Amanda Preston Avery
(Idk I chose Preston just go with it😂)
Doctor: Ok we will have the birth certificates to you very soon. Jack follow me to see the twins.
Jack: Yes sir

You grabbed jacks wrist and handed him his phone. You would've given him yours too but it got ran over and crushed during the crash🙄. He grabbed the phone, kissed your cheek and said I love you then walked out of the room following the doctor.

You turned to your dad who has been smiling silently for minutes now.

Maria: Yes dad?
Dad: Oh nothing it's just your boys name is Germy. Did you do that for me?
Maria: Yes Of course.

He hugged you and then walked to the bathroom. You heard loud steps but couldn't quite see because it was coming from the hallway outside of the hospital room. It became louder and louder as if it was getting closer. Suddenly you heard it stop and then you heard loud voices not yelling but just loud. You eventually saw one of the boys from your open door.(your room is very close to the desk where they give room information) You saw Corbyn and then saw a finger point at you. Then one by one of the 4 boys came running in.

Conversation of you and Jonah,Corbyn,Zach,and Dani:

Maria: Awe hey guys(you gave them a cheeky smile)
Corbyn: DONT EVER ALMOST DIE ON ME AGAIN.
Corbyn came closer to you and gave you a slightly tight hug. "Ow!" You said he touched your sensitive stomach from being cut open.
Corbyn: Sorry I'm just so happy your alive
Zach:Yeah me too your like my big sister
Maria: Haha about me being a big sister where's my dumb ass brother?
You smirked and the he suddenly walks into the room with ice cream in his hand. His jaw dropped.
Kye: What did you just call me?!
Maria: Welll it depends, are one of those ice creams for me?
Kye: Yes...
Maria: I said, where is my young and Handsome Brother
Kye: Ok sure

You all laughed and Kye handed you the ice cream.

Dani: So Maria how are the baby's doing?
Maria: Well I hear they have a good chance of staying alive right now they are in the ICU and jack is seeing them right now. I can't see them because I might be too weak to hold them and they can't really breathe
Dani: Damn, well I know this is gonna sound messed up but can I see them? I mean I am the god father
Corbyn: The fudge?! I think not, I'm Maria's Bestfriend I'm the god father.
Maria: You all are god fathers

You giggled at their argument. They eventually laughed along with you and the you heard Jonah's phone go off. He gave you his phone and it was Mari trying to FaceTime.

Jonah: She wants to talk to you
Maria: She knows I'm in the hospital right?
Jonah: Damnet I knew I for got to tell someone! Answer it might as well tell her now
Maria: Ok ok

FaceTime call with Mari convo:
Mari: OMG Maria why aren't you answering yo- are you in the hospital!?
Maria: Mari! Ok ok I need you to shut up for 5 minutes don't talk at all and I'm going to explain everything, ok
Mari: Fine! But only 5, start now
~explains everything that happened,the crash, the surgery, the almost being paralysed , the babies might be dying,the whole situation ~
Mari: What hospital are you at?
Maria: *some random hospital in L.A.*
Mari: I'm on my way see you soon bye!

-end of call-

Suddenly Jack comes into the room. Everyone turns to look at him and he looks up with a toothy smile.

Jack: Who wants to see my babies?!
everyone at once: ME!
Maria: Me first obviously!

Jack walked next to you pulling up a chair and then leaning against you while you stare at the picture of the babies.

(A/N Let me just say yes I know they would not be sitting together, yes I know I wrote they are in the icu which is where the would be in clear boxes and a bunch of cords but just go with it I)

You felt tears for in your eyes until Jonah took the phone and jack just hugged you. You didn't care that it kind of hurt at that moment all you could feel was happiness.

________________________________
I finally wrote a long chapter😊I honestly love this chapter and I feel like everything is gonna be ok...

-m💞