Therapry😬

-time skip 3 days-

Maria's POV-

I haven't spoken to Jack in days. I didn't want to. I've been taking care of the twins and Mari has been staying all day and night to help me. She's practically been living with me. She helps out with the kids and so I can stay sane sense I'm pretty positive Jack is leaving me. Anyways I've been texting jack about therapy:

Maria: Jack are you going to leave me?
Jack: What? No
Maria: I want to see you. I miss your hugs and your kisses and your cuddles. I miss your beautiful voice waking me up in the mornings. The kids miss you.
Jack: I miss you to Maria and I'm sorry I just feel so guilty and messed up when I'm around you.
Maria: Jack I said I forgive you. You didn't actually have sex you just made out. I love you so much jack I can't live with out you. You can't leave me
Jack: I love you to Maria
Maria: How about therapy?
Jack: I Guess we could give it a try
Maria: Ok I'll book an appointment for the soonest appointment. Please come home soon.
❤️

                           -end of message-

I turned my phone off and walked out of my room to see Maria attempting to cook while the twins are asleep in there crib. The have a crib in the living which is connected to the kitchen so we can still see them. She is trying to cook some spaghetti and it's not going to well. I walk over to her and push out of the way. We both giggled and continued.

About an hour after we ate the twins were still sleeping and I got a call from the therapy office. I didn't get to answer so they left a voicemail.

-Voicemail-

" Hello Maria this is Ms. Gray I saw you wanted to book an appointment as soon as possible we have an opening at 5:30pm today. Let me know if you can make it. And if you call and it's not me ask to speak to Maryelle"

-end of voicemail-

You looked at the time- 3:29pm

That's about 2 hours. So I'm going to text jack and let him know to be ready by 5 and he can come pick me up. Mari said her and Jonah are going to watch the kids while we go to the appointment.

O got in the shower and turned on the hot water. It felt so nice and relaxing. You couldn't help but think of what's going to happen between you and jack. Like what if he takes the kids? Of course you wouldn't let that happen. And he seems to still love me. He would never.

Once you finished in the shower you got our and put your robe on. The you blow dried it. Seeing it was some how already 4:30 you ran to your closet and picked out a yellow t-shirt dress and some nude wedges. Then went back into the bathroom and applied some concealer, mascara, and some brows. You grabbed your phone that had been charging for the past hour so it was finally on 100% and texted jack. About 5 minutes later he pulled up the house and you nervously got into the car.

You know that feeling when you see someone who you know they did bad but you still love them. Like you hate them so much you love them. You can't lose that love.

Jack just flashed you a smile and put the directions into the maps app.

-skip drive bc who cares-

Once we arrive jack got out and before you opened the door he opened it for you. Like a proper gentleman. You shut the door and as you went to walk further into the sidewalk of the building jack stood in front of you. He's lucky you're like 5ft because he is 5'8.

Jack:Maria I love you
Maria: I love you to jack(you smiled lightly)
Jack: Just know I'll never leave you no matter what happens today.
Maria: Ok(you sighed in relief and he pulled you into a hug)

The guy was so comfortable and sweet. You pulled away and intertwined fingers while walking into the building. "Hello who are you here for?" The women at the counter asked. "I'm here to see Maryelle" you replied and she point to the first door in the hallway. You know led and you heard someone say come in. You guys walked in and jacks jaw dropped. You don't think he noticed you staring bc he quickly closed his mouth. Still holding hand you sit down and start discussing what happened. Maryelle couldn't take her eyes of jack. Like excuse me.

Bitch the fudge you looking at?

Maryelle continued to talk to jack about what he could do and you saw how she looked at him. You couldn't hold your jealousy in so you interrupted.

Maria: Um excuse me sorry this isn't so related but do you know jack ? Your looking at him like he's food and ide like to know why?
Jack: Babe calm down
Maria: Jack?
Maryelle: Maria I'm very sorry, but I think I'm the person jack cheated on you with. I didn't know he was in a serious relationship. He ran into me at the hospital and we were both sad.
Maria: I accept your apology. But do you actually like him ?
Maryelle: I'm sorry to say this jack but no. I kinda just really want to meet Daniel seavy and I was hoping that through you I could.
Jack: I don't care I have my Girlfriend you go to Daniel. IDE rather just for get that night.
Maria: So would I
Maryelle: Ok so we all ok now?
Maria: Yes
Jack: So Maria? Are we ok? Like I can come back to the house because I kiss the babies.
Maryelle: Woahhhh babies? You didn't mention kids
Maria: Yeah we just had twins a few months ago
Maryelle: Oh my I feel terrible
Maria: Your for given I actually really like you, you seem nice.
Maryelle: thank you, well that's all the time we have for today and will I be seeing you again?
Maria: Maybe as friends but I think for therapy...(you look at jack)we are good.
Maryelle: Ok

________________________________
Sorry it took so long to post I'm just trying to figure out where I want this story to go🙃

-may😁 btw we are at 1.18k!!!!