Jacks genes😍

-Time skip to about 2 weeks later-

I get to see the babies today and I'm so excited. They still can't be held but I still get to see them in person with my own eyes. I also start therapy to make sure my back is fine and to regain all strength in my leg. Right now I'm laying down watching tv and waiting for jack to come back with some McDonald. Hehe I love him. My dad left the day after my surgery for work but he said he'll be back today with a surprise for me! I'm so excited to see what he has. I see a somewhat tall curly haired boy walking down the hall and a smiled appeared on my face as jack comes into the room with a huge bag of McDonalds.

Maria:Jeez babe did you get enough?
Jack: Well I got you 1 McChiken, 10 Nuggets and a medium fry. Me a quarter ponder and your dad a quarter pounder. Then I got a McFlurry for us to share.
Maria:I'm gonna cry
Jack: Oh I'm sorry babe did I for get something, I'll go back.(jack's expression was concerned and you just giggled)
Maria:Babe I'm just playing I'm gonna cry because of all the glorious food that you bought. I love you 💕
Jack:Awe I love you too babe

You two started eating and about 10 minutes later your dad shows up with a gift bag, it was very small but your eyes lit up like you were a little girl.

Dad:Hey princess! How are you feeling?
Maria:I'm feeling great, I start my therapy today,and I get to finally see my babies! Oh and jack bought us all McDonald's
Dad:Good job jack, that'll win em over!
Maria:Dad(you face palmed and everyone laughed)

Everyone continued eating and once my dad finished eating he pulled his chair next to you and gave you the present. You got super excited and you you see the little box inside the bag. You pulled it out an your jaw dropped to see the apple sign.

Maria:you got me a new phone!!!
Dad:Yep, I thought you would need one sense your old one broke, and I'm really sorry I didn't get it sooner
Maria: Oh my, it's the X!!!
Maria:Now I have something to take a a picture of my babies with!
Dad:Well go on and take it out of the box silly.

I took the plastic off the box and opened it. I was so excited. It's gonna take some getting use to sense there no more home button. I heard footsteps come through the door and it was the doctor. I immediately put the phone back into the box and set my attention towards the doctor.

Doctor: How are you feeling Maria ?
Maria:Excited
Doctor:Great and how about body wise?
Maria: Much better then before I can breathe easier .
Doctor: Good well the nurse has your twins prepped in the nursery, send eits been about 2 weeks we were able to take off most cords but they are still on breathing cords. You will be able to pick them up but you will have to be sitting down. They will have a chair and everything set up for you.
Maria:Wait does that mean I can go now?
Doctor:Yes,jack can you push this wheel chair for Maria and follow me
Jack:Yes sir
Maria:Dad come on let's go see my babies!

You excitedly got out of the hospital bed and jack helped you walk to the wheel chair. You guys went up to the room and they the doctor directed you all to the twins. Your eyes grew big once you saw them. They were so cute and tiny. Your eyes started I water as a nurse walked over and picked one of them and up and handed it to you. Being very gentle. She gave you Germy and sense the babies were both so small they allowed you to hold both she also gave you Amanda. Tears started to fall with happiness. They were both such beautiful children. Amanda slowly opened her eyes and they were a beautiful blue.

Then Germy did the same

Then Germy did the same. He had light brown just like jacks. He's gonna be a cutie just like his father when he grows up.

Dad:Well jack I definitely see you in Germy
Maria:He gonna be just like his daddy, short and handsome

Dad:Well jack I definitely see you in Germy Maria:He gonna be just like his daddy, short and handsome

You giggled and jack gasped and brought his hand to his heart. You all laughed it off and then jack FaceTimed the boys. Jack was holding Germy and your dad was holding Amanda. You were listening to the boys and jacks conversation.

FaceTime call:
Jack:Isn't he cute!
Zach:Yeah are u sure Maria didn't cheat on you?
Jack:Hey!
Maria:Yeah I'm sure Zachary
Zach:Don't call me that!
Jonah:He's gonna pull all the girls just like jack
Jack:Thank you jonah!
Corbyn: when can I come see my god son& daughter ?
Maria:When ever you want but bring Mari
Corbyn: Can I bring Christina too?
Maria: OMG ye is miss her so much
Christina:I miss you too Maria!!!
Dani:We on the wayyy byeeeee
Jack: Bye

-Call ends-

________________________________
Hey girl heyyyy💛

So I'm happy to say we are almost to 700 views

I love each and every one of my readers❤️
Also I'm trying to find realistic pictures of the babies😂

How do you think the story should end? Or should I keep it going ?

Anyways byee💕

-m💋