Chapter 11~ Frenemy

Chapter 11~ Frenemy

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

She forgot?! I am going to kill Luke!! I jumped off the bed and rammed my fist into his face. I punched him a couple more times and I started to lose control until Beca stopped me.

"Guys stop!!" She yelled. I calmed myself and turned to face Beca.

"Bec." I said. I walked over to her and made her look at me. "Please, you've got to believe me. I'm your boyfriend, not Luke and I can pro-"she cut me off.

"Jesse, please just stop." She said calmly. "I just, I need time to think." She said then headed for the door. She got to the threshold when she was stopped by Luke.

"Beca, wait." He said. Beca stopped and turned to look at him.

"What?" She asked. Instead of answering he just walked up to her and kissed her. I felt my hands immediately clench and my nails dug into the palms of my hands. Beca pushed him off after the second kiss and quickly left the room. Luke gave me an evil smirk and I punched him again before chasing after Beca.

"Beca!!" I yelled but she ignored me and just kept walking. I ran up in front of her and she stopped.

"What Jesse?" She asked and I could hear her starting to cheer up. She looked up at me and I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her. She was shocked but, unlike with Luke, she didn't pull away. I removed my hands from her face and placed them on her hips. She wrapped one arm around my neck and rested her other hand on my chest as if she were deciding whether or not to push me away. I started worrying that she would but that worry faded when lifted up onto her toes, pressing herself against me more and deepening the kiss.

We stood there just kissing until I felt her hand slide down from my neck and rest on my chest. She gently pushed me away and looked up at me looking more confused than usual. I felt a little guilty for her confusion but I couldn't let her leave after kissing Luke. She can't believe him, she's my girl and I'm going  to make her remember. She looked at me one last time before running down the hall. I watched her until she turned the corner and vanished from my sight. I turned back toward my dorm to see Luke leaning against the door frame wiping the blood off of his busted lip.

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends." I said.

"We were but I like Beca, always have." He said.

"So you're going to ruin every memory she could possibly have of our relationship just so you can have her?"

"That's the plan." What is his problem? He used to be so cool.

"If you have always liked her then why are you just now trying to get her?" I asked.

"Because she had those protective walls and I didn't want to do the work of breaking them down but now it will be easy since you've already taken care of the hard part."

"That's actually a good plan but you're forgetting one thing."

"And what's that?"

"I will never let that happen. I'm not going to let you weasel into her head and make her think she loves you. She loves me."

"No she doesn't, Jesse. She doesn't remember you two ever being a couple or ever being good friends for that matter. What makes you think she will actually believe you?" He has a good point. "Exactly." He said taking my silence as an answer. "She doesn't love you anymore Jesse, face it."

I nodded then punched him again. As he cowered over holding his face in pain I ran back into my dorm and slammed the door before jumping into my bed. I've got to keep Beca away from Luke. I can't lose her even more, especially not to Luke.

*Beca' s P.O.V.*

What the h*ll? There's two guys fighting over me and I'm not sure about my feelings for one or if I even like the other one. I'm running through the halls trying to get to my dorm as fast as I can.

I finally reach my room and barge throughout the door scaring Fat Amy (She's my new roommate, awesome right?). I shut the door and lean against it as I control my breathing.

"Woah shaw shank. You ok?" Amy asked.

I took a deep breath and headed over to my closet.

"I've got two guys fighting over me." I said as I grabbed pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

"Wow."

"Trust me, it's not as great as you might think." I said and began changing.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"It's a long story." I said  then flopped onto my bed.

"I've got time." I looked at her for a minute then took a deep breath before explaining.

"I kissed Jesse and I guess it triggered my memory and I started remembering things but then Luke barged into the room scaring the h*ll out of me and making me forget. Luke claimed he was boyfriend and not Jesse. Jesse began punching him. I stopped him and went to leave but before I could the both of them ended up kissing me and I'm so confused. Who am I supposed to believe?"

"Well I can tell you but it doesn't matter what I say if you can't believe it yourself." I just looked at her. "How did each kiss feel?

"How is talking about kissing supposed to help?" I asked.

"A kiss says a lot. Now talk."

I looked up at the ceiling, "I guess, with Luke, it was a little weird. It's not that it was bad but it was......emotionless. It felt like I was kissing a piece of cardboard." I took a pause before continuing. "But, with Jesse." I started and a smile crept on my face. I pushed it away and continued. "It felt so right, so familiar. It felt like I was right where I was supposed to be and I wanted to just stay right there, with him. But, I don't know why! I don't remember being with him but it's like we have this connection." I finished.

Amy didn't say anything and after a minute of silence I looked over at her to see her smiling.

"I think it's obvious." She said and I smiled as I thought about it. She smiled at me.

"Now, when you said they both kissed you, it wasn't at the same time was it?" Amy asked going back to her weird self.

"No, it was separate." I said with a chuckle.

"Good because I think you might get kicked out of that kiss." She retorted.

"I dint think Jesse feels that way about guys."

"I want talking about Jesse." Amy said and wiggled her eyebrow at me. I laughed and tossed a pillow at her then laid across my bed.

I pulled my phone out and texted Jesse. After a minute of waiting I got a reply. (B=Beca J=Jesse)

B- I'm sorry

J- For what?

B- Running out

J- Its ok, you were confused

B- thx 4 understanding

J- No prob, we still on 4 2morrow' s movication?

B- Ya :)

J- Gr8. Your dorm?

B- Sure. Gonna go to bed

J- Night Bec

I didn't realize I was smiling until I saw my reflection in the screen of the phone. I can't help it, I don't know what it is but Jesse can just make me smile.

----------------------------------
I'm not a fan of this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to update soon. Ignore mistakes I didn't proofread this. Thank you all!!!!