Chapter 18~ Dreams

Chapter 18~ Dreams

*Beca' s P.O.V.*

"But what we found out is each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the breakfast club."

I watch Jesse as he mouths the words then I see his fist. He does this every time we watch this, like he's Judd Nelson or something. I smile at his nerdiness. He catches me looking at him and I giggled a little.

"Like your view?" He asked. Instead of answering I just leaned in and pressed my lips against his.

I felt his hand cup my cheek as he slid his lips over mine. His hot breath warmed my cheek and his tongue danced gracefully with mine. He removed his hand from my cheek and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. I straddled his lap and he held me against him.

I giggled into his mouth as he fell forward and pressed my back against the bed. He hovered just an inch above me as he continued shoving his tongue into my mouth, in a good way. I gently nudged him away and pulled his shirt over his head. I tossed it on the floor then grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his lips back onto mine. His hands found their way to my shirt and he began undoing the buttons to my button down flannel. (Like the flannel Anna wore in Happy Christmas.)

As soon as he finished off the last button I rolled over. I smiled at him as I viciously pulled my shirt of my body and tossed it in some unknown part of the room. I vigorously kissed him and began unbuckling his belt. I whipped it out of the loops and I heard it cling against the mirror as I tossed it behind me.

He flipped me over and began kissing my neck. In no time, he found my sweet spot and continuously kissed it as he lightly traced his fingers up and down my bare abdomen. I pulled his head up and crashed my lips to his. We rolled again and I hit the floor....waking myself up.

I slowly opened my eyes and disappointment flushed through my body as I realized it was just a dream. I laid there and let the cold of the floor soothe the burn of my skin. Every part of me yearned for Jesse and the more time we spend together, the stronger it gets.

At first it felt like little fireworks but as the weeks pressed on, full on house fires ignited inside of my body. It was just this week that the dreams started and I'm more confused now than ever.

"Did you have another one of those dreams?" I heard Amy's voice then saw the light on her night stand flick on.

"Yeah." I said quietly, still laying on the ground.

Amy's the only one that knows about these dreams and she wouldn't know if it wasn't for the fact that her being my roommate made it hard for me to keep it secret. I heard her get out of bed then I felt her hands grab my arms and lift me off the ground.

"Sh*t, you're burning up."

"I know."

"And it's all from that dream?"

"Yup." one word answers seem to be the only things I can manage to say.

"You have to tell Jesse, Beca."

"No!" See?

"He might be able to help."

"How?" God I hope I regain control over my senses soon.

"I don't know but then again I don't know how his weird ways ever help you, no one really does. He's Jesse and he does Jesse things that help you." I thought about it for a moment. "You're not saying anything because you know I'm right, talk to him."