Chapter 24~ Mind Changer

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

I put every ounce of my being into this kiss. This is my last ditch effort to get her back. She rests her hands lightly on my cheeks as she kisses me back with just as much passion.

"Does this feel right?" I asked, both of us breathing fast.

Instead of answering, she grabbed the back of my neck and retangled her lips with mine. It was soft and sweet but so full of passion. I gently pressed my tongue passed her lips and she welcomed it, meeting mine with hers. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced gracefully together as I fought the urge to rip her clothes off.

I gave into the urge when I felt Beca gently bite my lip, telling me she's ready. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. Her legs instinctively hugged my waist as I pressed her back against the wall. She moaned into my mouth a little as I slipped my hands up her shirt and massaged her breasts. Hands still under her shirt, I trailed my lips to her neck. Her hands tangled in my hair as I kissed her sweet spot.

She pulled my head out of her neck and I connected my lips to hers. I felt her hands slide down my back and grab a handful of my shirt. She tugged on it as I pulled away and helped her pull it over my head. She watched her hands as she slid them down my chest. She fixed her gaze on the scars from the defibrillator and lightly traced them with her fingers. I lifted her head up until her eyes were peering into mine. She kissed me softly before pulling away and lifting her arms into the air. I slipped my hands under her shirt and slid them up the length of her body as I carefully pull her shirt off.

As soon as the shirt is off, her lips crash onto mine. I snap her bra off and toss it to the floor, keeping my lips locked to hers. I pulled her away from the wall and walked over to her bed as I unbuttoned her pants. I knocked the suitcase off off the bed and set her on it, pulling my lips off of hers. I kneeled on the bed in front of her as she ripped my belt out of the loops and threw it across the room. After unbuttoning my pants she pulled my lips back onto hers. We quickly stripped each other of the rest of our clothing and spent the majority of the night satisfying our desire for one another.

God, I love this girl.

*Beca's P.O.V.*

'Oh my God!' is the first thought that popped into my head when his lips unexpectedly connected with mine. It felt 100 times better than any kiss I've ever had as I felt him put everything he had into it. He pulled away and I immediately missed his touch. He said something but I couldn't focus on his words. The only thing I could focus on was the burning sensation that rushed through my body as my desire for him started to overwhelm me. His lips stopped moving, meaning he was done talking, so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips back onto mine. He was soft and sweet but I don't want that. I want him to rip my clothes off and satisfy my every need in the way only he can.

When I realized he was waiting for me to give him the ok, I gently bit his lip. I felt his lips stretch into a smile as he picked me up and pressed me against the wall. His hands found their under my shirt then began massaging my breast and I couldn't hold back the moan. My hands tangled in his hair as he kissed my neck. When I pulled his head out of my neck and his lips reconnected with mine, I wasted no time getting his shirt off him. I trailed my fingers down his chest, loving the feeling of his smooth skin and hard muscle. I then noticed the scars from the defibrillator and lightly traced them with my fingers. Why didn't he tell me that he died in that wreck? I didn't have time to think about when he gently pulled my head up to look at him. I softly kissed him before pulling away and raising my arms into the air. He got the clue and began pulling my shirt of me. The goosebumps immediately formed as his fingers slid up my skin, making me even hungrier for him.

As soon as the shirt was off, I crashed my lips back onto his. I felt his hands fumble with my bra then it quickly snapped loose and he pulled it off of me. His hands move to the button of my jeans as he walked over to my bed. His grip on me tightened as he leaned over and pulled my suitcase off of my bed before sitting me on it. He pulled away as he kneeled down on the bed in front of me. I furiously ripped his belt off and unbuttoned his pants, this can't happen soon enough. I want him so bad. I kissed him again before we stripped completely naked. I learned two things that night;

1) I am a screamer.

2) My brain may be screwed up but my heart isn't, and it's telling me that I'm absolutely in love with Jesse Swanson.
-------------------
Short chapter, sorry. I was going to make it longer but I decided it best to cut it there.

I really hoped you enjoyed it!!

Remember, y'all just keep being y'all!

Don't You Forget About Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें