Did you cream your pants?

The first week seems to go okay with exception Damon getting detention due to the broken window. I was getting used to school when I turned the corner and saw Luka had some poor boy pinned up against the wall.

"Touch my brother again, and I swear I beat the living shit out of you," he growled.

The boy squirmed in his grasp as Luka held him tighter, and Damon looked at the boy, "Tsk, tsk. It's not helpful to touch something that doesn't belong to you."

I watched as Luka slammed the kid's head against the locker a couple of times before dropping him.

"Stay away from my brother, you piece of shit!"

"Dude, I think he just fucking creamed his pants," Damon smirked.

"Probably did. The guy likes the thought of a dick up his ass," Luka said.

These weren't homophobic by any means. (Note the sarcasm)

I shook my head and left. That scene was less than expected and quite disturbing.

All-day long, I avoided the guys except for Niko, who was absent. I wondered why.

After school, I caught up with Abby.

"Abby!"

"Hey, Malia. What's happening?"

"Have you seen Niko?"

She shifted in her spot, "Um no."

"Okay. Do you know where Niko lives?"

"Why?"

"Because he wasn't in school, and I wanted to see how he was doing," I said to her.

"I'm sure he's okay," she said casually. "I've got to go." She walked off. Great. I didn't want to ask Damon and Luka because frankly, they kind of disturbed me.

I decided to follow them instead. That might prove difficult since the guys have a car, and well, I don't. I found Luka's car and jimmied the trunk until it opened. The things you learn in Detroit.

Yeah, never tell my dad.

I can see it now, Lieutenant's daughter, a car thief. That should go over well. I climbed in and closed the trunk. I heard muffled voices, and then the car started moving. After twenty minutes, it stopped.

I looked around for a latch only to realize there wasn't one, but the seats fold out. Thank you, newer car. I looked up to see them by the car and ducked down.

Then my phone rang. Ah hell.

Mal? Where are you?

"Hey, dad," I whispered.

Why are you whispering?

"No reason."

Where are you?

"I went to a friend's house who is sick."

Malia Joan Weston!

"Got to go," I said as I hung up. Yep, I was so going to get it when I get home. I didn't even have a chance to think of my next move before the door opened. I tumbled out of the backseat onto the ground.

Luka and Damon leaned down and looked at me.

"Oh, hey guys," I smiled.

They both looked at each other, then helped me up.

"What are you doing, Malia?" Luka asked. His tone was tense. I don't think he was so much asking what I was doing but why I was there.

"Well, I wanted to know how Niko was doing."