Jealousy is a bitch and so are you

Luka canceled on Cheryl. She didn't take it well, but after what happened with Jeremy, he decided it wasn't worth it to see me with another guy. Jealousy is a bitch.

While Luka and I hung out at my house, Niko and Damon hung out at Damon's house.

Damon was sitting on his bed playing video games while Niko was lying down, flipping through a magazine. He flipped loudly. Damon paused the game, "What?"

"Nothing."

"Well can you stop being so loud? Damn," he said, going back to his video game. That continued until Damon yelled, "For Christ, sakes! If you're going to do that, then go to another room!"

Niko shot him a glare and got up but not before smacking him upside the head, causing Damon to get pissed. He opened the door when he felt someone shut it.

"Let go, Damon!"

"No. Not before you tell me what the fuck that was about," Damon growled.

Niko turned to him, "I'm bored. I'm bored of watching you play video games all the damn time! We're supposed to be hanging out," he whined.

"But this is what we do. We play video games," Damon said.

"But it's not what I want to do," he said quietly, looking into his eyes.

Damon put his other hand upon the door, trapping Niko against it and pressed his body against his, "Damon."

"Niko."

"Please."

"It should have never happened."

"But it did."

He sighed and looked at him, "But I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because it's not right."

"Damon, please."

Niko reached up and touched his cheek as Damon let out a low groan. He leaned in and gently kissed his lips. Damon pulled back, "Niko."

"Please, Damon. No one has to know."

He looked into Niko's eyes and crashed his lips down into his. They worked fast as their clothes fell to the floor, and before they knew it, Damon had plunged into Niko with full force.

They both let out a groan as Damon thrust into him over and over until both of them found their release. They stood there with Damon still inside, and he breathed, "Shit."

He pulled out and pulled on his boxers, and Niko did the same. He started pacing, "Fuck."

"Damon?"

"This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Do you regret it?" Niko asked.

"What? No! Of course not! But this wasn't supposed to happen, Niko again. Not with everything going on. Shit Luka is going to fucking kill me when he finds out!"

"But we don't have to tell him," he said, walking up to him.

"Do you know how messed up this is? You're already dealing with that sick fuck of a father and now this? I can't do this. Niko, it's not right," he said to him.