Something to talk about

I followed Luka's advice and let everyone cool down. Well, that was after he threatened to put both their heads through a wall if they didn't knock it off. You got to love a boyfriend who loves to incite violence to get his point across.

At one point, there was a discussion about sex, not with me but between the guys.

"Wait a minute, so you're telling us that you and Malia have yet to do it?" Niko asked.

He gave them a look, "What are you like ten? Who does the fuck say do it? If you mean have sex, no, we haven't."

"Why the fuck not?" Damon asked.

"Because contrary to popular belief, not everything is about sex, and I'm not planning on becoming best friends with her dad's gun anytime soon," he said a matter of fact.

"Luka, have you and he even talked about it?" Niko asked.

"Yeah. Once. I had my hands up Malia's skirt. She pushed them away and said she wasn't ready."

"But you haven't talked since?"

"No."

"Man, you need to fucking talk to her," Damon said.

"You both need to shut the fuck up about this and mind your business. I don't ask you both about whatever it is, you two are fucking doing or not doing at the moment," Luka huffed.

"We aren't doing anything. Nancy boy over here has his head up Taylor's ass," Damon said.

"Well, twinkle toes over here won't make up his damn mind," Niko said, gesturing at Damon.

"And you both are fucking idiots, so what's your point? Get together, don't get together, I don't care. Just keep your opinions of Malia to yourself," he shot back at them, signaling he finished with the conversation.

******
I heard the doorbell rang and answered it, "Sorry, I'm late. Dumb and dumber kept flapping their jaws," he said, kissing me.

"That's okay. I was busy cleaning," I said.

He gave me a look, and I knew what it meant. Yep, he was going to feed me. We headed out and grabbed a quick bite at the local diner. This time Luka actually ate with me and not me eating and him just sitting there.

"So, what did the two yahoos have to say for themselves?"

"Oh, you know, asking me if we "did it." Same bullshit as before," he said as he ate a fry.

"What are they like twelve?"

"I said ten but close enough."

I let out a giggle.

"Does it bother you that we haven't done it," I asked him as I ate my burger.

"Not really. I'm not that kind of guy that feels the need to bed a girl to prove how much of a man I am."

"Okay. So, have you ever, you know?"

He stopped eating and looked at me.

"What? A girl kind of needs to know these things," I said with a shrug.

He sighed, "No."

I stopped mid-bite, "No, you don't want to tell me?"

"No, as in no, I never did it."

"Wait, you're a." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence when he shushed me. Wow, the big, bad, scary Luka was a virgin. I looked at him like the cat ate the canary. "Do the guys know?"