Creepy doesn't even began to explain things

You know how I question what was going to happen next? Well, I got my answer in the form of posters of the deceased girls floating around the school. I tore one down and looked at it.

"Okay, I like horror, and all but even that is too creepy for my tastes," Abby said, standing next to me.

"This isn't creepy. It's disturbing. Who has a dance in remembrance of murder victims?"

"Lakewood high does," Jasmine countered.

"Yeah, I think I will pass," I said to them.

As we walked and talked, Jasmine said, "Speaking of creepy, why is Simon looking at you?"

I looked to see Simon staring at me, "I don't know."

"Maybe he has a thing for you," Abby said.

"God, I hope not," I said.

"I think it's cute in a stalkerish kind of way," Jasmine said.

I gave her a look, "What?"

I just rolled my eyes as I headed for my locker. While the girls talked, I opened it to find a single red rose and a note. I opened the letter, and it read:

Your beauty is like a flower. And flowers tend to die. Just like you.

I dropped the note and rose.

"Malia?"

I looked at them wide-eyed. Oh no. I started to panic, and when that happens, my OCD goes into overdrive.

"Malia, look at me," Abby said, grabbing my arms. "You'll be okay. Jas get Luka."

Jasmine took off to find Luka as I started to freak.

"I-I need to clean. I-I need to clean my hands," I stuttered.

"Malia, breathe. Deep breaths. It's okay," she said, trying to calm me.

Jasmine found Luka and told him what was going on with me. He took off out of the classroom with Damon and Niko right behind him and ran down the hallway.

He found Abby and me in the hallway, and I was trying to push her off of me, "I got it."

He pulled me to him and said, "Shh, I'm here. I got you." He held me and stroke the back of my hair.

"Luka, I need to wash. I feel so dirty."

"Malia, you're just stressed. Deep breaths. Breathe, baby, breath."

I took deep breaths and started to calm down. Niko picked up the note and showed it to Damon, who showed it to Abby and Jasmine. As Luka calmed me down, they hid the letter from me.

"Come on; I'll take you home."

I nodded as he walked me out of the school.

"Who the fuck would do this?" Damon asked.

"Someone with a sick sense of humor," Abby said.

*****
I sat on the couch while Luka brought me a hot cup of tea.

"Here."

I took it from him and took a sip, "Thanks."

He sat down, and I put the cup down then snuggled into him.

"Mal!" Dad came in with mom and over to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Wait, how did you know?"

"Abby called Charlie. What happened?"