In for a big surprise

Dad dropped me off at Luka's house since I was spending Saturday afternoon with him. I knocked on the door and Maria greeted me.

"Oh, hey, Malia. Luka is in the shower if you want to wait in his bedroom for him," she said.

"Thanks, Maria." I walked by her and headed to Luka's bedroom.

I opened the door and boy; I got a big surprise. My eyes widened at the sight of my very naked boyfriend, with hair dripping wet. My eyes trailed his body until they landed onto one particular area.

"Malia, what the fuck?"

I closed the door quickly. I think I turned three shades of red. The image of naked Luka permanently seared into my brain. But damn, he had a beautiful body.

******
I sat on the couch, waiting on Luka to finish dressing. I heard footsteps, and someone clears their throat. I turned and looked at him.

"Nice weather we're having," I said, trying to avoid the oh, by the way, excellent view talk.

He gave me a look and rolled his eyes. Then he walked into the living room, "Ever hear of knocking?"

"Sorry. Maria said, you were in the shower."

"Was, but you do have to dress when you get out of the shower. Next time I prefer you to knock."

He walked past me and sat on the couch, frustrated, "Wait, are you embarrassed that I saw you naked?"

"No," he grumbled.

"Wait, you're embarrassed."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are." I thought about it for a minute. "Oh my god."

"What?"

"You're a prude."

"No, I'm not!"

"You are too. Most guys have no issue if a girl sees them naked." I sat down on the couch with him, and he tried to hide his face. Oh my god, The Luka Bennett was blushing. "Luka, have you ever done anything with a girl besides kissing her?"

He lowered his hand and looked at me. I watched the color drain from his face. His calm and confident demeanor vanished right before my eyes. I gave him a surprised look.

"Really?"

He sighed. "No. Happy now?"

I hurried over and placed my hands on his face, "Hey, it's okay."

"It's just that I didn't want to do stuff like that with just anyone, you know?"

"I get it."

He turned and looked at me, "Malia, girls aren't the only ones that feel pressure about sex. Guys have it ten times worse. If we aren't doing whatever to a girl, then we're considered gay. Funny thing is my gay brother gets more action than I do," he said softly to me.

"That doesn't surprise me, considering Niko seems like a horn dog at times," I said.

"I like the fact we aren't rushing into things. It's nice. I don't have to worry about living up to standards."

"No worries there cause I don't have any standards," I said, and he laughed.

I grabbed his hand, "Come on."

"Where we going?"

"We are going to do a little experiment."

We went up to his bedroom.