We have a slight problem

That night was a little tense. My heart went out to both of them. Damon for caring about Niko and Niko being confused. It was a big mess. Luka and I snuggled in bed together, trying to make sense out of all of it. I don't think this is what Luka had planned for this weekend, but I just went with it.

While we were dealing with this mess, another situation arrived back at home.

The Deputy stumbled out of the local bar, drunk as usual, and was making his way over to Niko's house. He wasn't going to let some stupid piece of paper keep him from what belonged to him.

As he made his way down the alley towards the house, someone stepped out in front of them, wearing a black hoodie, black pants, and black boots. They had their head down so he couldn't see their face.

"Get out of my way," he slurred, but the person refused to move. Henry shoved passed him only to get caught by the arm, and a knife pushed into him. Then they looked up as his eyes widened.

"Y-you. You're....". The Deputy didn't get a chance to finish when the killer shoved the knife deeper and twisting it until Henry was choking on his blood. The person pulled the knife out and dropped him until his body hit the ground with a thud.

They wiped off the knife onto Henry's bloodied clothes and walked away. In their mind, no one would miss a drunken, pedophile piece of shit who likes little boys. The town knew what Henry was like but never did anything about it just like those girls. The girls the killer went after because they did nothing but cause problems.

The killer had one more to take care of for a while. They needed to lay low. The police were getting too close, and they couldn't have that. They made the mistake of leaving that note. It wasn't for her. It was the wrong locker. It was for another person - a stupid mistake. A mistake that won't happen again.

They made their way to a house - a familiar home. One that they hated. The one they stayed in the day in and day out. The killer had dumped the knife and changed their clothes, hiding them in a spot no one would find.

A woman greeted the killer, "There you are. Dinner is about ready. Hungry?"

"Famished," the killer said quietly.

"Well, go wash your hands. They are just filthy," the woman said to the killer as they turned and walked upstairs. As they washed their hands, with the dirt and blood flowing down in the sink, they thought about the next one. The one that causes trouble everywhere they go. That would be their next target for a while.

"Dinner's ready!"

They sighed as they dried their hands, tossing the hand towel into the hamper. It was going to be a long night.

******

"What we got, Charlie?" Dad asked, walking up.

"Gabe, you're not going to like this," he said as Gabe crouched and lifted the sheet.

"Damn." He looked at Charlie, "Joe, here yet?"

"He's on his way."

He placed the sheet back down and looked around for any clues; then he found one - a boot print. "Over there. I want a mold of that print, pictures, and tapped off."

"Yes, Lieutenant," the officer said.

"What do you think, Gabe?"

"I think we have a problem," he said.

"Charlie! Gabe! Isn't it a bit early for another crime scene?" Joe said, walking up.

"Not when this one is close to home," Gabe said.