OCD is a bitch

I stayed home for the next couple of days.

I barely ate. I was too busy cleaning to eat.

"Gabe, I'm worried about her," mom said.

"I know, honey. Malia hasn't taken her medication for the past few days. It's going to take time for it to kick in. We have to be patient."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. Malia won't tell me," Dad said.

"I'll make an appointment for her," she said.

"Yeah."

*****

Once the meds kicked back in, my OCD calmed down a bit. I returned to school but kept mostly to myself. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I didn't want people to know. At my old school, people already thought I was some sort of freak, and that was a big city. A small town was ten times worse.

I walked through the halls listening to people whisper. Great. I turned the corner and saw the three of them at their lockers. Even better. Not only was I not one of their favorite people, but they helped push my OCD into overdrive, not to mention they saw me in my underwear after one of my fits.

I think I will wait till they leave. I waited patiently. I saw the guys were no longer at their lockers. Now is my chance. I darted over to my locker and opened it to get my books.

"Feeling better?"I about jumped out of my spot when I heard Damon's voice.

I closed my locker and turned around, holding my book close to me. I already felt awkward enough."Yes," I said in a whisper.

"Look, we want to apologize for what we did," Luka said.

I looked at the three of them wide-eyed.

"Yeah. I mean, we didn't mean it. It's with you new and all, we still have a trust issue," Damon added.

"Well, I don't know about them, but I'm not sorry about anything because well, I wasn't here when that stuff happened," Niko grinned and earned a punch from Damon.

"So, what do you say? Do you forgive us?" Damon asked.

I looked at them. Yeah sure, you big apes threw me against the wall, scaring the living piss out of me, while sending my OCD into overdrive and you want me to forgive you? Ha, fat chance.

"I'll think about it," I said, working my way around them and leaving quickly.

"Did she just tell us, she would think about it?" Damon asked.

"Yep, I believe she did," Niko answered.

They looked at each other confused. No one ever told the guys that they would think about it, and they weren't used to someone saying they would think about it.

******

At lunch, I found a spot away from everyone to eat without worrying someone would touch my food. As I ate, I saw the three of them take a seat right where I was sitting. I was about to take a bite out of my sandwich when I stopped.

They were staring at me.

"What?"

"So, did you think about it?" Luka asked.

"No," I said to him.

"Well, think faster. Luka here is a bit impatient," Niko said.

I turned and looked at Luka, who smirked and gave me a little wave.

"What are you guys going to do, beat me up?"

They all started laughing, and I looked at them, then they stopped when Damon said, "Probably."

I gulped. These guys were making me extremely nervous.

"And what if I don't?"

They all looked at each other, then at me, and smiled. I had a bad feeling about this.

******

The next thing I knew, they dragged me out of school and pushed me into the backseat of Luka's car as Damon got on one side, and Niko got on the other while Luka drove. Yep, I was going to die.

The car ride was loud silent, which made me more nervous by the minute. Luka pulled into an empty field. They got out and yanked me out of the car. I stood up, and they walked towards me, making me back up until my back hit the car.

"How about now?" Damon asked.

I looked at them.

******

"Why won't you forgive us?" Luka asked. "Is it that difficult to say hey I forgive you guys?"

I watched as Luka paced back and forth, rambling to himself as I leaned over to Damon, who was standing on one side of me while Niko was on the other side, "Is he always like this?"

"Yep."

"What is wrong with him? Does he have some sort of mental disease?"

"Luka always gets his panties in a bunch when someone won't cave. Although you are the first person never to cave," Niko said.

We stood there watching him have a shit fit."

Just tell him you forgive him so we can stop listening to him bitch about it," Damon said with a bored tone.

I sighed, "Fine." I stood up straight and said, "Okay! I forgive you! Now can we go?"

He stopped and looked at me, "Well, its about time. How long?" Luka asked Niko.

"Twenty minutes."

"Shit! I need to get that time down," he said.

"Better than the last time, though," Niko said.

"What?"

"Oh, we time to see how long it takes Luka to make someone to cave.

It was his best time yet," Niko said, grinning.

Okay, these guys were utterly ridiculous.

*****

Now that we got that squared away, I was now stuck with three of the craziest guys in school. Why me? It was like they latched on and wouldn't let go. Sometimes I had to think they were sort of like parasites.

It got so bad that I came out of the bathroom, only to get met by three very annoyed faces.

"Sorry, I had to pee," I said.

"Well, next time tell us," Niko huffed.

"Wait a minute, since when do I need permission to pee?"

"You don't, but now you do," Damon smirked, walking away. Control freak much. Ugh.

I swear these guys were worse than a possessive boyfriend, especially Luka. I had no idea what was up with him.

I was talking to a guy in one of my classes and helping him with a problem when Luka walked up, "Bye."

We looked up at him, confused, and he stepped in front of me, staring the guy down, "Leave."

The guy scurried off."Luka!"

"What?"

"You don't own me, and neither do the others!"

"Never said we did," he shrugged.

"Then stop it!" I walked away. God, I was so sick of them and acting like I was their property. I refuse to talk to them after that. I'm not a small-town girl; I came from freaking Detroit. I didn't need babysitters.

I think they got the hint. Well, at least I hope the guys got the clue.