Birthday surprise

We got ready for bed, and he walked over to me and kissed me, then I looked at him and said, "I'm ready."

He looked at me, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"But I didn't bring anything."

I walked over to my bag and pulled a box out, "But I did."

He walked over to me and placed his hands on the side of my face. He kissed me, and I dropped the box. Then he reached down and lifted my top over my head. I pulled his shirt off, and he walked me over to the bed and laid me down.

He reached to the waist of my bottoms and slowly pulled them off. I laid there, biting my lip as he planted soft kisses along my legs. Then he stood and pushed his bottoms down. He placed protection on and then climbed on top of me, making his way in between my legs.

He looked at me and whispered, "Ready?"

"Go slow," I whispered back. Luka leaned in and kissed me as he positioned himself at my entrance as slowly pushed inside of me. I let out a gasp. It hurt. He waited until I relaxed then once he felt my body relax, Luka started moving inside me as he kissed me. It took a couple of minutes for the pain to subside and replaced it with pleasure.

Once my body started moving with his, he picked up the pace a bit, thrusting in and out of me. He placed his hands on the side of my face as he continued letting out a groan, and as I let out a low moan feeling our bodies shudder as we released together.

He leaned down and kissed me, "I love you."

"I love you more," I said.

*******
I laid on his chest as he rubbed my head with his fingertips.

"So, was it what you expected?" I asked.

"No."

I propped myself upon him, "It was even better than I expected."

I smiled, and he grinned.

He pulled me up until our lips met again then rolled me onto my back, "Again?"

"Oh, baby, we got all night," he said as he crashed his lips into mine.

*****
I woke up to some noise. It was morning. I looked to see Luka gone. What in the hell?

I got up and threw on some clothes along with a hoodie. Luka was right. It did get cold. I looked around to find something and found a pole in the closet. Do I even want to know why there is a pole in here? Probably not.

I opened the door and crept down the stairs and was about to take a whack when I heard a scream and stuff crash to the floor.

"Malia!"

"Luka! What are you doing? I thought someone broke in!"

"Bringing you some coffee," he said in a huff. "And what were you planning on doing with that? Giving me a cold?"

"It's the only thing I could find," I shot back.

"Newsflash, there's a baseball bat in the closet."

"What bat? I didn't see a bat."

"It's in the back. I always kept one in my bedroom," Luka said.

"Well, don't do that," I said smacking him. "You scared the shit out of me."

He gave me a look, "I went to get some food for today and tomorrow."

"Well, the next time, leave a freaking note."