How was it?

Luka went upstairs to Niko's bedroom to find them playing Call Of Duty. He walked in and sat down on the bed.

"How was it?" Niko asked as he tapped the controller furiously.

"It was amazing."

"Even with daddy there?" Damon asked.

"Her dad is pretty cool. He kept the sheriff and deputy at bay."

They stopped and looked at him, "What do you mean?" Damon growled.

"They decided to show up causing their usual bullshit. Until Gabe stepped in and told them to knock it off," he said.

"Typical bullshit from my dad," Niko huffed.

"Yeah, well, from what I gathered, he's in deep shit," Luka said.

"Good. I hope the cocksucker falls off a cliff. I fucking hate him," he got up and started pacing. "All he ever fucking does is drink and fucks around with my friends and me. If he's not giving you guys a hassle, he can't keep his hands to his fucking self with me. I fucking hate him," he screams, throwing the controller against the wall and breaking it.

Damon and Luka walked over and wrapped their arms around him as he cried.

"I know, brother, but one day, he'll get his. I promise," Luka said.

"I just want it to stop," Niko said, not realizing what he said at that moment.

"Stop? What are you talking about, Niko?"

Damon looked at Niko, who winced. Shit, he forgot Luka didn't know.

"Niko."

"It's nothing, Luka."

"I want the truth Niko!"

He didn't say anything.

"That fucker is still touching you! I'm going to fucking kill him," he shouted as he whipped open the door, rage boiling through his body.

"Luka, stop!" Niko and Damon yelled as Luka took off down the stairs only to be met by Joe.

"Luka!"

"Get out of my way, dad!"

"No! You go after him; it will be your undoing."

"I don't fucking care! I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of him!"

"Luka, you don't want to do this!"

"Too late! He put his fucking hands on Niko again! The man is going to fucking pay!" He pushed past his dad, storming out of the house.

As dad and I were driving home, he got a call from Joe. He listened then hung up, busting a u-turn and speeding towards Luka's house, although we drove right past it heading towards the deputy's home.

He got there before Luka made it into the driveway. Damn, dad can drive fast. As soon as he pulled in, he got out of the car with a baseball bat only to get met, my dad.

"Luka."

"Get out my way! I'm going to break every bone in that mother fucker's body then rip off his dick!"

"No. You're going to get back into your car and go home."

"He's a fucking piece of shit! He fucking touched my brother again! He deserves to die! You hear that, Henry! You piece of shit!"

I looked through the car window to see the Deputy looking out of the window then got out. I walked over to them.

"Mal, get back into the truck!"