Shelly Pamroy's 🥳 & Workin' At The Sac-n-Pac

Vendetta smiles and says with soft laughter in her tone "what!?!

Vendetta smiles and says with soft laughter in her tone "what!?!.... it was bought for me but I never wore it.... consider this me honoring the one who bought it for me.... where we are headed was her kinda thing anyway right?!" .... she didn't want to say Lily's name out loud because she didn't want to hurt Veronica anymore than she was already hurting.... Veronica nods she picks up the leather jacket and helmet and puts them on then starts to slide behind Vendetta but Vendetta climbs off and says "you know what?!.... why don't you drive?!" she could see Veronica's eyes widen "don't worry.... it gets easy once you get the hang of it.... and I'll help.... I also won't tell Uncle K.... it'll be our li'l secret"  Vendetta says with a wink and Veronica giggles and then slides up to the front Vendetta slides behind her gripping Veronica's hands and lightly placing her feet on top of Veronica's.... just to help her start the "beast".... she helps her start and steer the bike to the house where the party's at.... Veronica catches on quick and it wasn't long before the fear she felt melted away and she started to have fun.... once she got the hang of it Vendetta let go of her hands and lets her take complete control.... they pass by the PCHers as they ride off to the party Eli stops his bike and watches them ride off "hey wasn't that Blondie?!"  Felix asks as he stops at Eli's side Eli tilt's his head and smiles as he asks himself in his head "who was that behind her?!"..... Veronica was having so much fun driving the motorcycle she almost didn't want to stop but she set her mind to coming here so that is what she did Vendetta showed her how to stop and park then says as they take off their helmets shaking their long hair to get rid of the "helmet hair look" "if you're up to it.... you can drive home as well.... if you want...."  Veronica beams at her in excitement and Vendetta smiles as she wraps her arm around her sister/cousin/friend's waist and walks inside with her.... it didn't take long before the two girls got separated.... with all the people there.... Vendetta searched everywhere for her when she saw Duncan she asked if he had seen her and seeing the worried look on her face he became worried as well taking that as a sign that he didn't she asked Duncan if he'd help look he nodded and they went in separate directions to search for their missing blonde..... by the time Vendetta found her she saw Dick Casablancas, Sean and a small group of their friends around her feeding her more and more drinks and noticed that she looked drugged which made Vendetta's anger boil "I have to go home"   Veronica says "you are home"  Dick replies with a small as he makes Veronica drink "see there's your pool and your hot tub and your big mansion and a hot foreign exchange student who's been living in your home"  Sean says to Veronica from behind the couch Vendetta yanks Dick and Shelly away from her cousin.... she pulled Shelly by the hair and threw her onto the floor... "and my fist in your face!"  she growls darkly staring into Dick's eyes with the same dangerous darkness that shown in her tone his widen in fear as her fist meets his face and her steel toed boots meet his body a few kicks and punches.... enough to hurt but not kill that will leave enough bruises so that he would always remember and quite possibly think twice before trying again.... she grips his collar and pulls him close to her and says with a dangerous growl in her tone "if any of you EVER go near me cousin again!.... I..... WILL.... KILL.... YOU!!"  then she throws him out of the room and into the pool she then heads back into the house and goes after the others when she was done she went back to Veronica's now unconscious body sits and picks her up then carries her over to her bike laying her onto the grassy area near where her bike is parked she calls the only person she knows is up and that she can trust....