🎰🎱🎲Playing The Game🎮♟️🕹️

"If your asking me to the prom again the answer is still no

"If your asking me to the prom again the answer is still no...."  Logan says as he looks up at Eli who stepped on his books that he was getting out of his locker for the next class Vendetta who is as usual wrapped around Eli's waist says "aww but I really wanted to go!.... I picked out a dress and everything!"  Logan smiles at her teasing tone "I heard you got a card game goin on I'd like in on it"  Eli replies before they can continue their teasing he knows it's teasing she doesn't flirt she isn't like the other girls in ANY way "yeah I'm sure you would but I can't" Logan says "thousand-dollar buy in right? I got the money so what's the problem?"  Eli asks as Logan starts to walk away "what did you borrow it from Detta?!.... rob a bank or somethin?"  Logan asks then regrets his words as soon as he sees the look on Vendetta's face one of anger and disgust "if you think I would....!"  Eli starts then he takes a breath to calm himself down and Logan says softly "I'm sorry Ven!"  he turns to Eli who is following him with Vendetta still at his side "look my only concern is property values going down if anyone sees you in my house without a leaf blower or a skimmer"  Eli replies "your concerned?"  Logan says "Mm"  Eli says "I'm the one who's gotta go up into the hills all by myself what if I run into a pack of you white boys huh? on some clean well-lit street? I could be bored to death"  Vendetta fakes a gasp with her fingers touching her top lip then says "oh the horror!"  Eli looks over at her and smiles "fine it's a thousand dollars in ten crisp one hundred dollar bills we don't take food stamps"  Logan replies as Eli and Vendetta turn and walk away Eli turns to look at him and replies "ouch you got me"  then he turns back around and starts to walk away once more "why is it that you boys have to fight over who gets the last word?!"  Vendetta asks with a smile he leans down and kisses Vendetta's lips "you're comin too!.... I need my good luck charm"  she chuckles then says with a smile "way to change the subject Vato!"  he laughs and kisses her again.... a few of the PCHers were playing a board game with Eli in one of the empty classrooms with the lights off to help him get his mind off his girl.... they didn't like seeing him "down in the dumps".... when Veronica walks in and tilts her head then says "hey"  Eli looks over and smiles at her and chuckles then replies "see? there you go with that head-tilt thing you know you think you're all bad ass but whenever you need something it's all"  he tilts his head and says "hey".."  Veronica answers as she walks over to him "just be glad I don't flip my hair I'd own you.... Vendetta taught me well you know!?"  at the mention of her name Eli freezes and his heart squeezes in pain then he asks "so what can I do for you?"  Veronica replies "you can not get busted for stealing 09ners stuff and let me handle this poker thing.... seriously why risk it? do you think V would be happy to hear what you are doing?!.... give Duncan back his computer and let me handle this"  each time her name/nickname is mentioned Eli becomes a little sadder and his heart hurts a little more he tries to ignore the stabs of pain as he says with a sarcastic lilt "could you please Veronica protect me from the big bad sweater-vest-wearing rich boys?"  Veronica answers "I'm just trying to help"  Eli replies "in what alternate universe does it look like I need your help? huh?"  Veronica says "....I'm sure she told you to come to me anyway.... she called me worried but never said about what.... now I know.... she always the type to let others make their own decisions.... I just hope you made the right one!"  Veronica could see the sadness in his eyes as she turned and walked away "hey.... Blondie..... how is she!?!"  Felix asks with a worried tone "I don't know.... I haven't seen her yet today"  Veronica answers Felix's becomes sad as well as he watches Veronica leave and he worries about both of his best friends Eli changes the subject so he can get his mind off his girl "of course if I get my five grand.... some of those guys'll stop losing their stuff"  Veronica turns around as she reaches the doorway and asks "why were you even there?"  Eli answers as he stands up and walks over to her "I hear about a $5000 card game played by idiots I'm interested he thought I was just some dumb Mexican he could take for his cash"  Eli's heart squeezes as he thinks back to Vendetta wrapped around his body with her loving alluring smile on her face her soft lips pressed against his "who do you think did it? did Logan do it?"  Veronica asks "well I know for a fact that no one left the house with the money he could have hidden it anywhere and he had an opportunity"  Eli answers....