Cause For Celebration🎉🥂🍾🎊

Vendetta walked up to Eli in school two days later she unclips his cross necklace from her neck and clips it around his "what's this!?!

Vendetta walked up to Eli in school two days later she unclips his cross necklace from her neck and clips it around his "what's this!?!....  are you....!?!.... breaking up with me!?!"  he asks confused when she came up to him she was smiling she wasn't smiling anymore and she says "I wanted to give it back as good luck for your test.... but sure Eli!.... if that's what you want to believe.... then fine!"  she turns and starts to walk away he gently grips her wrist and she turns back around to face him "no!.... I'm sorry!.... I'm just tired.... I've been up all night studying.... and I....!"  he says then he kisses her deeply then begs softly "please forgive me!.... I don't want to lose you!.... I CAN'T lose you!.... please!!"  she gives him a small smile and a short kiss but says nothing as she walks away "V!?!"  he says with sadness in his eyes as he watches her leave him once again....  Vendetta was waiting for Eli outside his classroom as he waited for his tests to be graded he didn't see her though he was too nervous to pay much attention to anything then his teacher hands him his test saying "congratulations Eli"  he looks down at the B on his paper and smiles then just about shouts in celebration "oh hell yeah!"  he laughs and rushes out of the classroom to find Vendetta and in his excitement didn't see her leaning up against the lockers she shakes her head and follows him with a corner smile on her face "back to forgetting about me already I see!"  she teases he spins around in surprise when he sees her he grins "no!.... I-I just!.... I was going to find you.... I passed!!"  he replies she smiles then says "I know.... I heard I believe what came out of your mouth was "oh hell yeah!".... but maybe it was some other sexy tattooed bald biker I heard!.... I could be mistaken.... I mean he did look a lot like you!"  he rushes over to her and kisses her with a deep hunger and says with a surprised tone "you....!?!"  she smiles and replies "were leaning up against the lockers across the hall"  he smiles "I'm sorry V!"  he says sadly she shrugs then replies "with a relationship like ours I suppose it would makes sense for you to think that....!"  he shakes his head and says "I should have known better!"  she answers "yes you should have!.... but you have a lot on your mind"  he kisses her and says softly "I love you!"  she replies "I love you too!".... a few days later all the fun began.... everyone was graduating.... Eli and Vendetta walked into the gymnasium with his grandma and the rest of his family  Vendetta sat next to Eli even though she was suppose to sit by Veronica he held her hand in his lap and smiled at her as the rest of his classmates got called up when she saw Lamb walk up she let go of his hand and stood up as the sheriff walks over to him "whatever it is Sher can wait till after he gets his diploma!"  she says Lamb takes another step closer to Eli "Eli Navarro you're under arrest in connection...."  Vendetta steps inbetween the two of them and orders "back off vato!.... or my fist will make a connection to your face!.... though to be honest it will be a huge improvement!"  she pushes Lamb away roughly then says "now go sit your ass in the audience and wait your turn!.... or end up in the hospital with your head up your ass!"  Lamb walks away and Vendetta sits back down "V!!"  Eli whispers "I don't care Eli!.... whatever it is you have done.... I don't care!.... but he's not gonna do that to ma!.... there's no way in hell I will allow that!!"  she says as her name gets called....