Troy Vandegraff & I'll Always Be There For You

Veronica was telling Vendetta about her possible boyfriend she had "missed my chance" to meet him when Eli took her to her first journalist job for her newest class

Veronica was telling Vendetta about her possible boyfriend she had "missed my chance" to meet him when Eli took her to her first journalist job for her newest class.... "he was going to help me with my flat tire"  Veronica says with a smile Vendetta softly chuckles then replies "I remember him.... he came with Duncan to the 09ner party.... I didn't meet him though.... the police came before I could"  Veronica chuckles then says "well he invited me and Wallace to a party.... you could come too"  Vendetta shakes her head then replies "nah!.... I'm helpin Eli watch his niece and nephew so that ma can have a break.... and get her out of the house.... hopefully!"  Veronica shakes her head then says "you don't even know when it is...."  Vendetta smiles then replies "well if he's as good a kid as he pretends to be it will be on a.... Saturday!"  Veronica asks "you don't like him do you?!"  Vendetta answers "I don't know him well enough to make that sort of a judgement but I know I don't trust him.... trust is earned not given V.... but if you like him.... I will TRY to be nice to him"  Veronica laughs then says with a smile "you just wanna "hang out with Weevil"...."  Vendetta shrugs then replies "is that so wrong?!.... I like him V!.... I always have.... you know that!"  she pauses then changes the subject "so "because of Eli" you "missed your shot" at his first attempt at HORRIBLE flirting and a chivalrous act of white knight in not so shiny armor.... and then give him a second chance to try when he invites you to a "party".... now what!?!"  Vendetta teases and Veronica chuckles.... Vendetta was working at the Sac-n-Pac when Wallace, Troy and Veronica walk in she walks over to them with a smile and says "come to play some games?!.... here W.... you remember how I taught you to do it?!.... just bring it back when your done"  she hands him the key to the machine so he wouldn't have to waste any coins and he hugs her shoulder then she walks back to the cash register to cash out a customer "that's your cousin!?!"  Troy asks in awe Veronica smiles then says "yep!.... that's V for Vendetta...."  Vendetta shakes her head then teases "yep Hugho Weaving must feel so honored to know that a teenage girl is named after a Guy Fawkes masked character he played in.... 2005!"  Veronica smiles shaking her head as they start to play Golden Tee and Wallace brings the key back over "play as long as you like W.... I don't mind staying late if I "need" to.... but remember it's a school night so if your mom calls to ask where you are.... I've never seen you before in my life! nor have I ever heard of a person who carries your name!"  Wallace chuckles then heads back over to Veronica and Troy to wait his turn "so.... Troy huh?!"  Vendetta says and Troy looks over at her then replies nervously "oh!.... right!.... yeah.... I'm Troy"  he walks over with his hand held out waiting for her to shake it which she does "Vendetta.... Ven.... Detta.... or even V.... nick names ya know!.... everyone has them everyone secretly hates them!"  she says as she feels his weak handshake and clammy hands and she adds with a dark dangerous protective tone "you break her heart and I'll break you!.... if you can't tell by the purple hog outside I'm a biker chick!.... and if you listen to the rumorville that is known as Neptune High I'm dating the leader of the PCHers.... among many other things!.... if you want to know ANYTHING about me ask Logan or Duncan.... they're the only ones in your league.... group.... that know me well enough for there to be SOME truth in what is said about me!"  Troy looks scared but tries to make it more of a confused look as he goes back to the other two and Eli walks in.... that was the night that she told Eli that she didn't like or trust him but she played the "kind cousin" for as long as Veronica showed that she did like him "a lot"....