Rumor Has It & Poetic Justice & Poker With The Boys

****fyi****

****it's only the first paragraph of Poker With The Boys****

What really pissed Eli off was the fact that someone had taken the test in Vendetta's name and gave her the lowest points of everyone in the school but she kept him calm showed him that she didn't care, that she had what she needed and all she cared about at her side.... Vendetta was surprised that Veronica finally met Mac.... Mac came running up to her and Eli and says with a smile "I finally met the mysteriously sexy cousin of yours!"  Vendetta laughs "so excuse me for believing in finding your own destiny!"  Vendetta says she playfully gasps then asks "you didn't ask her to the prom did you!?!"  Mac chuckles then asks "and what if I did!?!"  Eli looks at the two of them with a smile shaking his head "well what is it your little cousin says "don't judge the fudge"!?.... I would only question the fact that you asked so soon.... prom is how many Lightyear's away!?.... but.... you break her heart!.... and I'll break you!.... got it mujer!"  Mac laughs then says with a smile "yeah!.... I got it!" .... Eli watches as Vendetta's knuckles turn white and she tries to hold in her anger as they watch the school news cast on who posted the purity test as Veronica while they were in auto shop he reaches for and takes her hand in his then he hears her whisper "she also wrote a email to Duncan as V telling him that she had VD and was still....! he was her first love then he broke her heart without an explanation!.... I gave him a piece of my mind of course!.... if I had done anything more than that she would have....!"  he looks into her eyes and promises "I'll take care of it!"  she just smiles at him he kisses her lips while the teacher wasn't watching she started to reach for him and make it last longer but stopped herself "Mr Hart may I be excused?!"  she asks when he looks at her strangely she explains "new tattoo, hot room and plastic wrap!..... not a good combination!"  Mr Hart laughs and waves her off and she leaves with a smile Eli also asks for permission to leave Mr Hart grins "it's on her back.... I should know.... I put it there!"  Eli explains and Mr Hart laughs..... when Eli reaches Vendetta who was leaning against his locker that has a number 10 on it which was Vendetta's supposed score he says "I don't think he believed me!"  Vendetta laughs then pulls him to her and kisses him in the empty hallway pulling him into the girls bathroom without letting him go his eyes widen and his eyebrow raises as she slides off her shirt and then pulls his off when she finishes with her own her body gets pressed up against one of the sinks by this time he was too "into it" to care where they were and he lifts her up by the legs bending her knees near his hip placing her ass in the sink.... his eyes catch the sight of her tattoo in the mirror and he smiles "what!?!.... would you rather do this in the janitors closet!?!.... so cliché!"  she teases and he laughs then replies "I was just admiring myself in the mirror"  she smiles then purrs "yeah!.... you are quite sexy!"  he raises an eyebrow at her as she continues "I just couldn't help myself!.... one small kiss wasn't enough for me today.... I wanted more!.... once I started.... I didn't want to stop!.... I still don't!.... but the rest....!"  he nods and says softly "yeah!.... after the "purity test".... don't worry I get it!.... also....I'm in no hurry.... yeah I WANT to!.... but only when you're ready..... I love you Vendetta Mars!"  she kisses him then replies "and I love you Eli Navarro!"  they continue where they left off till the bell rang to let them know that it was time to head to the next class....

 I love you Vendetta Mars!"  she kisses him then replies "and I love you Eli Navarro!"  they continue where they left off till the bell rang to let them know that it was time to head to the next class