Poker With The Boys🃏♦️♠️♥️♣️

While they were playing Eli asks Conner while hugging Vendetta close to his body his arms wrapped around her like someone might steal her off his lap any second "so what's Catherine Zeta-Jones like?"  Sean answers "she likes to read to starving ch...

While they were playing Eli asks Conner while hugging Vendetta close to his body his arms wrapped around her like someone might steal her off his lap any second "so what's Catherine Zeta-Jones like?"  Sean answers "she likes to read to starving children and bake homemade scones this according to "The Insider".."   Conner replies "I only met her in passing"  Logan adds "it's not like your people they don't all know each other"  Conner asks Logan "dude what's up with that?"  Logan asks "what?"  Conner replies "that is like the tenth racist thing you've said and by the looks of it your lucky that your friend there is very patient or we'd be calling for an ambulance right now.... and I'm talkin about the chick not the dude!" Logan asks "oh my god does the soapbox come with a SAG card?"  Conner replies "oh is it because Rosie Perez thought you were a girl...."  Vendetta teasingly looks Logan up and down and says "I can see it!"  Logan scoffs playfully throwing his chips and a few cards at her Eli grins and says "what? wait wait this I gotta hear"  Conner replies "when Logan was like ten he was madly in love with Rosie Perez"  Logan says "you so don't know what you're talking about"  Conner continues his story "Aaron arranged for her to come to his birthday party it was like this big moment she walks in with this gift and she's like "happy birthday Lauren".."  Conner imitates Rosie and Eli laughs Logan says "that's funny real hysterical"  Connor replies "dude she got you a purse"  Sean says "Conner you really are like the son Aaron Echolls never had"  Vendetta glares at him Eli asks "so wait wait do you still have the purse?"   Vendetta smiles and playfully teases "don't worry Lo! I bet you "rocked" that purse!" Logan smiles then replies "you know it!"  she asks with a playful girly voice tilting her head with playful curiosity "was it pink and sparkly!?!"  he tosses more chips at her and she covers her face with her arms playfully and lightly leaning back into Eli's chest laughing.... "so!.... so who wants pizza?!.... ya all gotta be hungry by now!"  Vendetta asks "I'll order if you guys pay"  she says then stands up off of Eli's lap "any particular toppings?!.... jelly beans?!.... gummy worms?!.... don't look at me like that Conno!.... you'd be surprised what people put on their pizza!"  Connor laughs then says to Eli "you know.... I like your girl!"  Eli smiles at him "yeah!.... me too!"  Sean adds and Vendetta looks disgusted as she places her phone by her ear and orders a few pizzas with the toppings that were shouted out almost randomly.... when the pizzas arrive Duncan tries to get out his wallet and Vendetta helps him by sliding her hand down his back pocket.... without ever touching his ass cheek.... "how can you play cards when you can't even get your wallet out?"  Logan asks "tight pants loose cards!"    Vendetta answers everyone except Eli laughs he was watching her movements from the moment she walked up to Duncan with a upset semi-jealous expression on his face "how does he keep winning hands?"  Conner asks "at least I take out my wallet unlike some cheap ass people"  Duncan replies leaning up against the door frame "if I didn't know any better Duncan I'd think you were speaking ill of me"  Sean says still sitting in his seat at the table "aww now why would anyone do that!?!"   Vendetta says sarcastically Sean smiles at her and she looks at him like he's the most disgusting thing she's ever seen "dude you get dropped off in a town car and you can't even chip in for beer"  Duncan states "I happen to enjoy my ghetto-brew affectation quenching"  Sean says looking at Vendetta up and down in a suggestive way as she leans up against Eli's chest "you enjoy being a tightwad"  Duncan says "thanks Danny.... keep the change!"  she says to the delivery guy as he sets down the pizzas on a table getting them outta the large pizza bag she hands Duncan back his wallet and he smiles at her "wait how much did you tip him?!"  he asks "umm!"   Vendetta answers her mind was on other things.... like the slight change in Eli's behavior and Sean and how much he disgusted her there were a lot of questions roaming around in her head about him.... "here man"  Eli says leaning his body to the side and reaching around her handing Duncan a five dollar bill "thank you"  Duncan replies to Eli at the same time that Logan says carrying the pizza boxes in "hmm it's a kinder gentler Weevil"  Eli shakes his head and replies "it's Christmas even for delivery guys"  he wraps his arm around Vendetta and they walk back to his seat "pa rum pum pum"  Logan says as Eli walks away "you did that on purpose!"  he says into her ear in a voice low enough so only she could hear she just smiles "your on Santa's naughty list now woman!"  he growls in a low tantalizing tone his lips right up next to the lower lobe of her ear as they sit down....