Your Girl Is Loco Weevil & Detention With Echolls and Navarro

Vendetta works many odd jobs she even helps Angel out at his shop.... she likes to use the car crusher she told him that it helps her release her anger by pretending the car is someone she's pissed at.... she's "trying to stay out of prison"..... after Vendetta found out what happened in Mexico she went after Troy.... some of the PCHers heard her yelling at him but not what about and they rushed over to Eli and tell him "your girl is loco Weevil!.... she is chewing that 09ner Troy a new one!"  they take Eli to where they last saw the two of them and sure enough she was still there "you complete ASS!.... this isn't your first time doing something so STUPID!.... and if you think that Veronica won't find out then you don't know my cousin as well as you believe.... I warned you!.... when we first met I warned you that if you break her heart....!"  Vendetta screams then her voice calms as she continues "no.... you know what.... I'll let her deal the "final blow".... she's kinder when it comes to things like that!.... I suppose I was right after all huh?!.... I never trusted you and I sure as HELL don't LIKE you!.... but for her sake I was "polite".... I know that you aren't "brave" enough to come after me.... but you are going to WISH that you never messed with her either!.... you stupid li'l....!"  she spins around and rushes out of the empty classroom then turns around once she reaches the doorway and says "you should ask Dick what I did to him and a few others at Sadie's party.... if his in a "good mood" maybe he'll show you the scars I left as well!.... be grateful you hateful piece of trash!.... because if I came for you I wouldn't be alone.... not only would I have the PCHers but I would have the 09ners at my side!.... and so far I'm the ONLY Mars that can make that possible!.... it would be my word against yours.... unfortunately I'm a better story spinner than you'll EVER be!.... not to mention you're a TERRIBLE flirt!.... I have NO idea what either girl sees in you!.... for I sure as hell know that my cousin isn't one of those "lookin' for a fun time" girls!"  she turns back around and continues to walk out into the hallway where she sees the PCHers standing by the lockers staring at her "hi Eli!.... hey Fel!"  she says softly as she passes them by lowering her head cause she knew that they heard what she had said "she's right you know!?.... she IS the only one who could get us to work together for a "common cause".... though Blondie's getting pretty good at it too!"  Felix says softly standing at Eli's side Eli just stands there and watches her disappear into the crowd unsure if it would be a good idea to follow her or not.... not too long after the "fight" with one Mars girls Troy gets caught in a dangerous web of another.... Veronica had looked up his record online in the private eye website she uses and surprisingly she wasn't all that heartbroken over his loss..... anymore her cousin was right he wasn't to be trusted but she also wasn't one to "give the whole story away" but wanted someone to figure it out on their own, make their own choices etc. etc. she even took her to Angel's to "blow off some steam" after school.... "hey Angel!.... can we use the car crusher?!.... this girl need to let out some of the built up anger she's been feeling since after lunch.... long story!.... you don't wanna hear about it TRUST me!"  Vendetta asks Angel chuckles then replies "I knew that name sounded familiar!.... sure!.... go ahead!.... you know where it is!"  they head over to the big machine and Vendetta shows Veronica how to use it they spend the next hour or so smashing some cars then Eli walks over to them the two girls stop what they are doing and climb out of the machines they were using and the three of them head to Mexico to see if they can find the steroids....."you warned me!"  Veronica says to Vendetta "I did not!.... I gave you my opinion and that's all!"  Vendetta replies Veronica chuckles "talkin' about me!?!"  Eli teasingly asks with a smile "only good things I swear!"  Vendetta answers Veronica nods and adds "the best!"  Eli laughs and wraps his arm around Vendetta's waist "we should get back!.... V and I have a birthday to celebrate!"  Vendetta says and the three of them get into Veronica's car and drive back to Neptune....