Field Trip Aftermath & The 1st Paragraph Of ''Comin Home''🏡

Keith picks Vendetta up at the gas station that the bus stops at for a bathroom break as soon as she climbs into the passenger seat and says "hi"  to Backup petting the top of his head she shows him the picture of Veronica with Terrance Cook Keith takes the camera from her "now I promised that it would be "destroyed" after you saw it!.... but I never promised that you wouldn't print it out for your own safe keeping.... you know fear of selling it for cash on eBay or somethin"  she tells her uncle Keith kisses the top of her head in his excitement she laughs softly "you know what?!.... I think I'm gonna go back onto the bus.... that way V isn't all alone.... she stayed to chat with Meg while some of the others called for a limo service"  she tells him then she kisses his cheek "we'll be fine!.... we'll protect each other as we always do!"  she assures him Keith smiles at her as she climbs out of the car and back onto the bus.... Eli was at the gas station when it stopped but he never saw Vendetta though he did see Veronica and asks as he stands up from wiping his bike down "what are you doing here huh? shouldn't you be running for homecoming queen or something?"  Veronica replies "I'm safe standing here right? I mean you're not going to shoot me are you?"  Eli asks his anger at what happened in school burning inside him and fueling his words not really thinking just saying what comes to the top of his head "so did you like your taste? your little year of living dangerously? did you get your fill? as soon as they'll have you back you go running to the 09ners and as a little bonus you give it up to the richest boys in school wow! ha-ha well hell I'm sure their sheets are clean"  Veronica plays along and allows him to get it all out of his system as he goes back to wiping down his bike "you don't know anything about me and you don't know anything about them"  Eli stands back up and says "yeah I do I know that Logan stabbed Felix.... he had his buddies keep Vendetta busy so he can "get to work" on my best friend!.... and he got away with it because he's rich and he's white!"  Veronica couldn't believe what she is hearing she know that he doesn't truly believe that but she also knows that 09ner vehicles were used that night and that the culprits were wearing masks so she once again let it slide and played along "6 guys jumped Logan they broke his ribs they gave him a concussion yet somehow he managed to wrestled away one of their knives to stab Felix ESPECIALLY with Vendetta there you didn't see it you weren't there and you know as well as anybody that he would never go THAT far when it comes to hurting her!.... words yes but physically no way in HELL would he EVER do that!"  in truth the fight she spoke of happened on Logan's way home someone had been waiting for him with a few buddies on motorcycles so they could make it look like he was actually apart of it.... they also wore masks and the came as a surprise to Logan when he got home and found them waiting so he didn't get a chance to take any of the masks off.... "so I guess Felix stabbed himself?.... so what he could get some attention from V?! nah he's not that stupid!"  he asks "well somebody stabbed him!.... and with the way your fellow PCHers are treating Vendetta....!"  she says "my boys? nothing goes down in the club without my say-so.... and I would NEVER let any harm come to her!"  he replies "so I guess you know about the shot blast that almost killed Logan and me? bikers ride up and blow a hole through Logan's car? you sure you're still in charge?"  she asks then she hears the bus pull away then turns and walks toward it as Eli drives off she starts to call Wallace till she hears Eli pull back in then she hangs up "hop on"  Eli says throwing his helmet at her "she'll never forgive me if I just leave you here!"  Veronica's eyes widen understandingly and she says with a surprised tone "you were following us!"  Eli nods and says ashamed of himself it seems that in those few seconds of driving away he was able to cool off just a bit "she stood up for you with the guys and I.... I tried to stop her!.... man I really am an idiot!"  Veronica chuckles softly then she climbs up behind him placing her hands on the sides of his hips and they ride off....