🏘️🏠Coming Home🏡

Veronica was working a case for Wallace's "girlfriend" she went to talk with a girl named Michelle about her time on a fortune tellers show

Veronica was working a case for Wallace's "girlfriend" she went to talk with a girl named Michelle about her time on a fortune tellers show.... she was listening to the message left on the girls answering machine when she heard her cousins voice scream "....everyone to the back of the bus!.... now!!"  then a loud explosion.... she copied it onto her home phone for her father to listen too.... a week later Vendetta walks into school she was walking in the hallway when she hears Eli say in a surfer dude sort of way "yeah bro make sure you bring cigarettes and toilet paper okay?"  she chuckles softly and smiles which disappears when she hears what he says next "you're talking about visiting your buddy Logan in jail right?"  Dick answers "uh we were talking about Senor Shrimp"  Eli replies "hmm well you might wanna drop by anyway.... cause now they gotta witness to your boy stabbin Felix and they're gonna hold him jail can be a pretty scary place for such a sensitive boy"  Dick comes back with "wait did I miss a state proposition or something? is it now a crime to kill a Mexican?"  Vendetta walks up behind them and says "well it's good to see that some things haven't changed while I was gone.... I can really feel the love blooming like a dying rose in the spring time!"  Eli, Duncan and Dick turn and look at her shocked "Ven!!"  Duncan says hugging her shoulders she smiles with a soft chuckle trying to hide her wince in pain as she says "yeah yeah yeah I know I'm suppose to "lay low and go with the flow" right?!.... well if I get any lower.... let's just say it wouldn't be a good thing!"  Duncan smiles then he replies "it's good to see you!"  she smiles painfully back at him and says "yeah!.... you too Dunc!"  Eli's eyes never leave her it was as though he was searching for something she smiles at him and gives him a small kiss but doesn't touch him "so!.... what have I missed?!"  she asks her eyes land on Thumper who stares at her and she asks with a sarcastic bite in her tone "got a problem vato!?!"  Thumper becomes all defensive as he replies "no!!"  she takes a step toward him and says "then stop starin' at me like that!.... unless you wanna lose those deer in the headlights eyes of yours!"  she plays the weakness card and stumbles holdin on to Duncan for support Thumper smiles darkly at her "you know.... perhaps your right Dunc.... maybe I did come back to soon.... I'll see ya!"  she says then she turns to Dick and gets in his face and threatens "by the way that's my friend you were talking about there!.... you might wanna rethink your own "proposition" or do you need a replay of what I did to you two years ago.... my body may be weak but my spirit is strong!.... and adrenaline is a wonderful thing!"  then she turns around and walks away.... another PCHer walks up to Eli as she walks away and he was starting to follow her with the other PCHers right behind him "hey why the long face? somebody rip down your J Lo calendar?"  the PCHer named Hector replies "you didn't you hear? Logan made bail in like two minutes walked out"  Thumper says "damn man you see? these white boys get away with everything we should have done something about that guy months ago"  Hector agrees "seriously bro people are saying stuff man"  Eli asks "what do you mean "stuff"?"  Eli asks "I mean my little brother the other day asked me if it's true that PCH stands for "Panty Club for Homos", yeah heard it in school"  Hector replies "well then maybe it is time we did something about Logan Echolls"  Eli says and the boys continue on their way down the hallway....