Pole Dancer & Thumpin' Thumper

**** FYI****

****the Chapter  "Pole Dancer" was called  "On The Pole" and  "Thumpin' Thumper" was called  "Thumping Thumper" in "Looking Back And Moving Forward"****

Eli was at work when Logan and a few of his friend came and attacked him Vendetta came by a few minutes after Logan and his friends carried him away.... after making love up against the concrete wall of the tunnel Eli told Vendetta that he was going to go to the garage to work for a bit "ok!"  she says wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling while leaning up against his bike "how about.... I drop you off then pick you up in a few hours or so?!"  he chuckles softly she kisses his lips his lips follow hers as she slowly pulls away "that way you can concentrate on whatever's going on in that busy head of your's with out a distraction!"  she coos he replies with a smile "alright!"  she climbs on then pats the seat behind her he shakes his head still smiling and sits down behind her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck passionately he whispers "I love you!"  she says with a alluring smile "I know!"  he laughs and they drive off.... she did exactly as she said she dropped him off they kissed for a little longer then he reluctantly left her "I love you Eli!"  she says softly with her forehead leaning up against his "I know!"  he answers and she chuckles then after one more kiss he walks into the garage.... a few hours later she came back to pick him up and found him gone.... she drove around looking for him and never found him.... with Felix gone she didn't know who to trust in the PCH and she didn't want to worry much less anger his family so she didn't call anyone she only stopped to fill the gas tank.... in the morning she went to school and once again half the school was surrounding the flag pole she rode all the way up to it she was too tired to care if she got into trouble and they made a path for her as she rode up and that's when she saw him duck taped up to the flagpole she turns off his motorcycle, parks it then climbs off "Eli!?!"  she says with a soft worried tone as she gets out her switchblade, opens it and carefully cuts him down catching him as he fell softly into her arms when he looked at her there was a hint of sadness and shame he didn't tell her who did it and she was smart enough not to ask as she carried him into the school "so!.... were you able to work on your tan!?!"  she teases and he forces a soft chuckle "I'm sorry!.... I know it was the wrong time too....!"  she says softly with a sorrowful tone he looks into eyes and replies softly "no!.... V!"  she walks him into her cousins office aka the girls bathroom and puts the door stopper in the door so that no one can come in and she tries her best to take the tape off as gently as she could "I don't think the old band-aid trick will work with this!"  she says and he chuckles she smiles then says "but maybe....!"  she kisses his lips as she continues to take the tape off he moans softly "is this ok!?!"  she asks softly as she leans back and looks into his eyes he nods biting his lip gently then he pulls her back in for more as he says "yeah!.... this is good!"  she smiles as her lips travel down over the places she already had taken care off and she continues to pull off the rest by the time she was done his skin tingled in many different ways for many different reasons but he wasn't ready to let her go "my hero!"  he whispers hungrily as he kisses her in the same fashion pulling her closer and up against the tiled wall the tiny squares acting like a back massager as her body gets lifted up halfway in the air.... when the school day was halfway over Eli and Logan were at it again Eli saw Logan walk into the bathroom and leaving Vendetta's side he rushes in after him she looks at him confused as he storms off without a word "that's Eli.... a man on a mission.... and it isn't a pleasant one!"  she mutters to herself as she rushes after him shaking her head....