New Tattoo👑

Eli was getting a crown placed on his neck Vendetta was sitting on his lap facing him his hands were placed on either side of her hip as the tattoo artist drew it on him "almost done?"  Eli asks "gettin there"  the tattoo artist says Vendetta tilt...

Eli was getting a crown placed on his neck Vendetta was sitting on his lap facing him his hands were placed on either side of her hip as the tattoo artist drew it on him "almost done?"  Eli asks "gettin there"  the tattoo artist says Vendetta tilts her head in the same direction Eli's head was tilt and looks into Eli's eyes she asks the man with a alluringly teasing smile on her face not letting her eyes leave Eli's "should I distract him!?!"  both Eli and the tattoo artist chuckle "darlin I think you already are!.... which reminds me.... I got something for ya"  he slides his chair on wheels over to his desk opens the top drawer picks up a drawing that had a strip of those pictures from a photo booth paper clipped to it and hands it to Eli who looks at it Vendetta lays her head on his chest on the opposite side from where he's getting his tattoo he leans his head and places it on top of hers as she looks at it with him her hand laying flat on his heart "what's this?"  Eli asks "I was gonna put that on your buddies chest before he got himself stabbed good-lookin girl who is it?"  the tattoo artist replies "her name is Molly Fitzpatrick"  Eli answers the tattoo artist comes back over and continues his work "you definitely need a distraction!"  Vendetta teases with a smile then she kisses Eli's lips he returns the smile "there!.... that's what I like to see!"  she purrs seeing his smile and he takes his hand and slides it up her cheek pulls her close and kisses her again "I'm surprised you didn't want me to draw her on you"  the tattoo artist starts Eli and Vendetta smile at one another "we sort of did one another he did my back I did his chest"  Vendetta explains then she says "finish up and we'll show ya"  the tattoo artist smiles at them.... when the tattoo artists finishes Eli's cross Vendetta and Eli keep their promise and show the man their tattoos "wow!.... these are amazing!.... who drew them!?!"  the tattoo artist asks looking at their tattoo's of one another "we both did.... I drew him he drew me and then we drew ourselves on one another.... my first ever try at tattoo artistry.... after many months of practice of course I wasn't gonna mark his skin till I had some idea about what I was doin"  she replies the tattoo artist laughs they stayed and talked to the artist about their strange relationship from start to finish.... seeing each other from afar in Jr High to dating in the 11th grade.... Eli was shocked to find out how much she remembered and how much he forgot.... the tattoo artist was absorbed in the tale which stopped when his next client came in then the two of them left.... the next day in school Eli and Vendetta were walking side by side as always during lunch "hey!.... I'm gonna go talk to Molly for a minute I'll be right back!"  Eli says giving her a quick kiss "okay!"  she says softly as she goes to find a different place to sit.... he actually was hoping that she would follow but he knew better.... he shook his head wishing that he had never said anything as he walks over to Molly's table and takes a seat....

 he shook his head wishing that he had never said anything as he walks over to Molly's table and takes a seat