PCH Punctuality & Falsely Accused Once Again & Big Daddy Blues

A few days after the doctors appointment Veronica had asked Eli to "borrow" Madison's car to crush it with the car crusher he was going to take Vendetta but it was raining on the day he could use it and being the overprotective "dad" he already was he had her stay home "you're cousin's going soft!"  Eli says as he walks through the door of their new three bedroom apartment that Keith helped Vendetta find over the weekend Vendetta laughs softly Eli smiles "are you laughing at me!?!"  he asks playfully which makes her only laugh more and a little louder than before "that's it!.... you're going down!"  he says then he playfully chases her around the apartment he gently catches her making her softly fall on her back on the bed and he tickles her sides kissing her lips as she smiles up at him.... life was pretty uneventful for the two of them just the same old thing everyday.... work, school, homework, doctor's appointments, eat, sleep, shower and repeat.... we all know Veronica's life is very eventful though with her cousin being in the position she's in Veronica tried to keep her out of.... most of it... alright.... a LOT of it!.... Eli had showed Veronica the ultrasound pictures and Vendetta showed them to Keith and Cliff.... they were all surprised and excited about the twins.... at 6 months pregnant a week after the car crusher job Vendetta leans up against Eli as he and Veronica wait for the newest group of PCHers Eli has his arms around Vendetta's stomach as always feeling his babies movements leaning up against his car as Veronica leans up against hers half watching them and half watching for the PCHers to ride up "I don't know what to say gang kids are usually quite punctual"  Eli says looking at his watch Vendetta chuckles softly he looks down at her with a smile "well.... I was at least"  he says and she starts laughing he shakes his head smiling at her whispering alluringly playful in her ear "you'll pay for that later!"  she replies "o0o0o I'm so scared!"  he whispers back "you should be!"  she laughs then says "I am!.... I'm.... terrified!"  he laughs "it's alright part of me actually hopes they don't show"  Veronica says smiling at their back and forth "Veronica Mars scared of a few bikers? not even a quarter college educated and already your a square as--"  Eli replies with a chuckle he gives Vendetta a kiss moving her to his spot on the car as he walks over to Veronica "it's not the bikers per se.... it's more what they represent"  Veronica says "I rest my case"  Eli replies "if they show.... they probably didn't do it which would look.... not so good for Josh if they don't show there's a good chance they did it"  just then they hear the sound of motorcycle engines revving up towards them Vendetta walks up to Eli and takes his hand he looks down at her and smiles then looks over at Veronica and says "maybe they're here to confess"  Vendetta swings her arm so that her hand lightly hits Eli's hip he chuckles softly bringing her over to him Eli once again leans Vendetta up against him as the bikes stop and park near them and one of the bikers climbs off his bike "I am interested to see who replaced you at the top of the food chain"  Veronica says looking over at Eli as the boy takes his helmet off she turns back around "you brought me here to see her?"  the boy biker asks as he walks over to them "alright what did you do to this poor lost soul to deserve such disdain V!?!"  Vendetta asks with a slightly teasing tone as Eli asks "you two know each other?"  Vendetta quips "I'm sure it was hate at first sight huh!?!"  Veronica looks over at them and says "pretty close.... I caught Arturo here mugging pizza boys last year and taped him to a pole you gave me the impression running the gang was a man's job"  Eli replies "it was"  Arturo says "hey I don't have to be here"  Veronica replies "sure you do the law is coming down on you hard lot's of people think you're responsible for the coaches death if it wasn't you tell me why should I believe it?"  Arturo says "..'96 Roadmaster"  Veronica asks "is that some kind of code?"  Eli answers "it's a car ten-year-old station wagon"  Arturo replies "that's what the paper said the coach was driving you think we're gonna kill a dude over an $800 crap-mobile? beside guns? it ain't our style?"  Vendetta mutters softly with a sarcastically questioning tone "they've got style!?!"  Eli shakes his head with a smile "so what is your style?"  Veronica asks "nail board on the ground target hits it tire goes flat pulls over and just as the dude finishes changing the tire we roll up your average white dude in a BMW gets all jumpy when he's surrounded by brown people on bikes they usually give us the keys without asking"  Arturo says with a wink at Vendetta "I think I was supposed to be impressed!"  she whispers to Eli he smiles then asks as he looks down at her "were you!?!"  she turns to face him "hmm.... not even close!"  she says kissing his lips Arturo's eyebrow raises at the sight as he also sees the tattoo she has on her back and he finally realizes who she is then he asks "that all you wanted to know?"  Veronica nods Eli looks over at Arturo and says "that's it"  Arturo replies "okay"  he starts to walks away then turns back around "find out who did it this dead coach is killing my business"  Vendetta replies "no darlin!.... YOU'RE killing your business!.... my unborn children can do a better job than you!"  Arturo rolls his eyes then walks away once more.... Eli take Vendetta home and makes sure she heads straight to bed to rest he could tell she was tired.... she had fallen asleep mid conversation while Eli drove their car home he looked over at her with a smile brushing her hair out of her face then faced the road still smiling.... he couldn't believe how weak the PCHers had become what he could believe is that she would stick up for them that's the type of person she is, even if she didn't like them she stood up for them.... as long as what they were doing didn't hurt her family.... "they're still pretty young Eli.... probably not as resourceful as you were.... they definitely aren't as strong or as brave as you are.... and their tiny brains seem to lack the imagination you and your crew once had.... if they're lucky they'll learn with time and more experience that their way will only work for so long till the people they try to hurt will learn to defend themselves even from the "big bad brown bikers".."  she says reaching over and lightly squeezing his thigh he chuckles....