Back To School & After School🏫🎒👨🏻‍🏫

****the Go Pirates! – Neptune High, California Sticker Veronica Mars Sticker 👆🏽☝🏼 that was/is Designed and Sold by VonBraun (seen in the pic of Principal Clemmons)  is found on = https://www

****the Go Pirates! – Neptune High, California Sticker Veronica Mars Sticker 👆🏽☝🏼 that was/is Designed and Sold by VonBraun (seen in the pic of Principal Clemmons)  is found on = https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/5804194-go-pirates-neptune-high-california****

During lunch Vendetta walks towards Veronica's table where Wallace sat down but before she got there Eli walks up to the table and says as he stands behind Wallace "my bitch weren't you supposed to wait for me at the flagpole? not sure I could have made that any clearer"  Vendetta rolls her eyes and smiles at his tough guy act as she walks closer Wallace chuckles nervously then says "OK I get it very funny I guess we're even now"  Vendetta's eyes never leave Eli just watching him makes her breath catch and her heart race not to mention his voice which makes her whole body quiver there is an excitement in her that she has never felt before "yeah.... you get what boy? you get that you're a dead man walking? is that what you get?"  Eli says as Wallace continues to talk "leave him alone"  Veronica says "sister the only time I care about what a woman has to say is when she's riding my big 'ol hog and even then it's not so much words just a bunch of oh's and ah's you know?"  Eli says as he stands up and walks over to where Veronica is sitting on the other side of the table "so it's big huh?"  Veronica asks in a sarcastic teasing tone "legendary"  Eli answers "well then let's see it I mean if it's as big as you say I'll be your girlfriend"  she says she fakes a gasp and says "we could go to prom together what seems to be the problem? I'm on a schedule here vato"  Veronica quips as Eli chuckles "dude Weevil don't let Blondie here talk to you like that"  Felix chimes in "sounds like your buddy here wants to see it too"  Veronica says pointing at Felix with her palm flat open Eli get's distracted as he feels a soft hand slide down from the side of his hip around to his thigh reaching pretty close to his zipper as it slid down so softly that he almost didn't feel it he and Felix look over at the new arrival and Eli's eyes widen when he realizes that it was Vendetta's hand that he felt and it made his body quiver excitedly she sits down on the table next to Wallace with a few large paper bags Felix was going to say something else but seeing Vendetta he stopped as she started emptying the bags that held Tupperware's full of all kinds of food "hope you all are hungry.... I made lunch!.... oh hi Princey!"  Vendetta says as she looks up at Principal Van Clemmons who just walked over with a fake smile on her face "what did the attention grabbing slut have to say about me now!?!"  she asks in rude fashion with small bite in her tone looking over at the blonde cheerleader Principal Clemmons just stares at her "does ANYONE recall seeing a delivery person come anywhere near me?!.... do you remember what happened to the last one who tried?!"  she asks him her eyes never leaving his as she continues to take out Tupperware, paper plates, plastic forks, spoons and knives tilting her head with false curiosity then say says "I just got outta prison do you REALLY want me to add MORE bodies to the list of "those at the 09ner table I REALLY need to beat to a pulp"?! cheerleader or not that FAT SLUT don't scare me!"  Principal Clemmons still says nothing though there was the sound of soft chuckling coming from the table Logan and Duncan were sitting at and the blonde cheerleader's mouth was gaped open with appalled shock as she listens in on the conversation "have you talked to you kitchen staff as of late?!.... for if I recall there is no rule against MAKING your OWN lunch!.... even if I did make enough to feed a small army.... but have you seen these men Princey!?!.... they ARE a small army!"  Vendetta teases reaching behind her and patting Eli's stomach with a smile on her face he just stares down at her in surprise "you worry about your 09ers.... I'll take care of the rest.... after all it's what I always have done and always will do!.... oh and by the way!.... I would like to thank you for the graciously heartwarming welcome back!.... it was SO lovely I almost puked!.... oh and it's because we're special!"   she tells him Principal Clemmons cocks his head "that's why trouble always follows us around.... or is it because we're female AND a Mars?!.... follow the guidelines of Murphy's law?!.... help me out here V!!"  Vendetta says looking at her cousin/sister/friend the principal rolls his eyes and walks away as Eli and the rest of the PCHer's sit at the table and start to dig into the food Eli sat by Vendetta Felix sat on the other side of Wallace "oh by they way Fel.... let Letty know I'll be up with some groceries later Felix nods at her smiling with his mouth full of fork and food and Eli looks at her in surprise....