In Memory of Lily Kane & 🎁🎂🎉🥳A Birthday Party And A Story📖

Eli and Vendetta stand outside the school as though they weren't sure they really wanted to go to the dance she leans up against the car as she watches him look at the doors "Eli!?!"  she says softly he turns to look at her she smiles at him and pulls on his tie bringing him closer to her their lips meet as she starts to take the tie off him the kiss lingers longer than it probably should have captivating the both of them his hand brushes her cheek and combs through her hair a soft moan escapes through her lips as they take a breath and his body quivers at the sound but he wasn't as nervous and he smiles at her "we should at least dance once.... that way you can brag about your skills to ma when you get home!"  she teases as she takes his hand he laughs as they walk through the double doors into the school all the way to the auditorium.... how is it that she makes everything so much easier?!.... he sighs softly as they enter the dance itself decked out in all it's glory.... Veronica, Troy, Wallace and Georgia are the first to see them enter and they rush over to them "I know you just got here.... but I'm stealing her!"  Veronica says when they reach them and before waiting for conformation both V's were gone Eli smiles and shakes his head he knew that Veronica must be having just as hard a time as he is.... maybe even harder.... he watches the two girls as they dance and doesn't even hear what Troy was trying to say to him instead he walks over to where the snacks were and takes a few.... Vendetta had gotten Sheriff Mars to volunteer as well as "man" the snack table with Backup.... Backup came right over to Eli and that is how Keith noticed that he was there he watched as Eli knelt down to the dogs level and petted him Backup kissed his cheek and Eli handed him something that he ate right away.... since the first day of school Eli and Vendetta spent almost everyday together she even hung out with the PCHer's on occasion.... not when they were "out being COOL and doing MANLY stuff" but other times.... she also spent quite a lot of time at his house with his family.... babysat when the adults were at work, helping with the grocery shopping and many other things.... she would sometimes bring Backup sitting in his little side car with his own helmet and thanks to that Eli had gotten into the habit of always having treats with him just in case especially since Vendetta had warned him about the no human food rule.... he and Backup got along right away unless he (Backup) was "on the job" with Veronica of course.... "don't worry Uncle K they're just treats...."  Vendetta says as she walks over to the table with a smile Keith nods at her still a bit skeptical she laughs then says "he always has at least 4 Milkbone treats in his jacket ever since I...."  she pauses then asks "hey does Inga have any puppies left?!.... Eli's niece's birthday is coming up and I think she might like one...."  Eli and Backup walk over "like one what?!"  Eli asks "a Jack Russel Terrier"  she answers "V we can't afford!.... NO!.... no I won't allow....!"  Eli says then he sighs petting the top of Backup's head then says "you have done so much for us already.... I can't just....!"  she smiles then teasingly asks "afraid you'll make Backup jealous of the fact that you will have to share his treats with someone else and being seen smelling like another dog!?!"  he smiles then replies "yes that's it precisely!"  he hands Backup his last treat Keith notices that it is in fact a dog treat and smiles at the two of them....