A Parrot And A Goat Walk Into A Bar & A Li'l Of 'Jail Bait'

"Hey are you the guy?"  the boy in the drivers seat of the truck asks "probably"  Eli replies and they walk up to the truck Veronica follows "hey can you put me down for a hundred on Neptune?"  Vendetta looks up at Eli as he holds out his hand "hey Betty"  the boy in the truck says to Veronica as he hands Eli his cash Veronica waves at him "why don't you excuse us Betty we're doin' some business here"  Eli says Veronica nods and walks away Vendetta rolls her eyes and smiles at her cousin who smiles back as she heads to her car when the boy in the white truck leaves Eli teases Vendetta "don't you roll your eyes at me mujer!"  she laughs then says "but I almost found my brain!"  he laughs she looks over at him as the walk back to his hog and asks "how can I find that so hot!?!"  he looks at her and asks "what!?!"  she replies with a smirk "your "tough biker" persona!"  he raises an eyebrow at her  and asks "you think that's hot!?!"  she nods then replies with a hum in her tone "mhm-hmm very!"  she wraps one arm around his neck and kisses him then takes his hand in her free one and slides it all the way down her body and inside her he feels how wet she is and smiles picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist "let's go somewhere more private and I'll show you what else is hot!.... and you already know how big it is!"  he finishes whispering in her ear in a tantalizing way "do I!?!"  she teases with a raised eyebrow he chuckles then kisses her and carries her to his bike they stay there for while attached at the lip sitting on his bike her still wrapped around him and then the head home.... to her apartment.... at lunch the next day Veronica walks up to Eli and Vendetta who were as always pressed together, holding each other in their arms standing at a half wall in the outdoor cafeteria Eli had his back against the wall Vendetta had her back pressed up against his chest "how's our feathered friend?"  Veronica asks Eli in a whispered tone as she reaches them he and Vendetta turn around Vendetta looks at her cousin confused "excuse me?"  he asks Veronica "you took the parrot didn't you?"  Vendetta asks "really V!?! you actually think he'd do that!?!"  Eli looks down at her and smiles as Veronica replies "your taking even money bets on a team everyone thinks will win why would you do that unless you knew that Wallace our best player wouldn't play"  Eli answers "you know I always knew you had a thing for me but.... I never thought you wanted me for my brain"  Veronica comes back with "I'm gagging on the inside"  Vendetta shakes her head with a half smile on her face "come on Veronica do I look that smart? I'm just a simple bookie I got both sides of the line covered and ask yourself this...."  he holds onto Vendetta just a little tighter but not enough to hurt her then asks her cousin "why would I help you find the parrot if stealin' the parrot was my secret plan huh?"  Veronica answers "so V wouldn't....!"  Vendetta interrupts "alright that's enough!.... think this through V!.... I mean there has got to be others who have just as big if not bigger stake in this!.... for one I didn't recognize the voice on the tape.... and I know just about everyone here but our "superstars".... there must be someone else who would benefit from Wallace not playing.... someone who lost whatever attention he had before he started.... did you even take the time to REALLY look at the tape!?!.... why don't you go do that before you start pointing fingers!"  she turns her body away and Eli looks at her in surprise as far as he's seen she has never argued with Veronica before.... but she always did speak her mind....

"Do you want to go to the game?"  Eli asks Vendetta as they lay together in her bed his fingertips lightly brushing up and down her chest making her skin tingle she looks up at him and asks "why are you going?!"  Eli looks down and smiles then says "me nah!.... I mean I would if you wanted to go but....!"  she turns her body towards him sitting up just a little holding her body over him she kissing his lips softly she says "I thought we could play a game of our own.... if...."  he grins and kisses her a lingering, sensual passionate kiss "don't!.... don't say it!"  he says softly with a half moan she replies "I only wanted to know if you were ready.... not if you thought I was worthy.... I know I'm not!.... I don't deserve you Eli!.... and yet.... here I am!.... we are.... together!"  he looks into her eyes his forehead lightly pressed against hers as he scolds her lightly "how dare you!.... don't you ever catch me hearing you say something like that again!.... you ARE!....  I am the one unworthy of you!.... the back and forth with Lily.... the pain she caused within my heart.... it is NOTHING compared to the pain I feel when you're not with me!.... you're not the only one who's scared V!.... even though I know it isn't true.... I'm afraid!.... that you are just using me like she did!"  she stares into his eyes he slides his hand up her cheek and into her hair "I  know you wouldn't.... but that tiny voice is still there in the back of my head telling me that you would.... and there are days when I listen to that voice"  he says he chuckles then continues "it actually sounds a lot like Lily.... that tiny voice.... she was just SO GOOD at!"  she kisses him and says softly "I know!"  he laughs then replies "of course you do!.... with her being Veronica's friend and all.... you probably had to deal with her more than I did"  they spent that night doing nothing but kissing with a few "special touches" here and there till their lips started to feel like they would fall off and their fingers tingled just as much as the rest of their body "V found her mom a few days ago.... she's been having a hard time ever since.... but she doesn't want my help with this one.... she knows I never liked her anyway.... she made me move in with Inga when she decided she didn't want "another daughter" when I was 10"  Vendetta tells him as they lay once again body on body arm in arm "I don't want pity Eli!.... I just want you to understand me better.... and the only way to do that is to know everything about me.... I don't want any secrets between us.... I have never lied to you before.... and I will never lie to you.... ever!"  she says he kisses the top of her head and replies softly "I know!.... and that's another thing that I'm not used to"  she chuckles softly then says with a smile "well get use to it Mr. Navarro because as long as you have me that is what you get, I am always me I'm not like Lily I can't fake it I am 100 percent real.... and in need of anger management"  he laughs....