River Styx

Veronica and Logan were parked out in front of Danny Boyd's place when Vendetta pulls up on her motorcycle beside his yellow car

Veronica and Logan were parked out in front of Danny Boyd's place when Vendetta pulls up on her motorcycle beside his yellow car.... at this point it was only Logan in the car and Veronica was being lead to the back.... she parks and climbs off her hog with a fearful and worried expression on her face she automatically calls Eli as her cell rings in her ear she asks Logan who stares at her "what are you doing here!?!.... where's Veronica!?!.... do you have ANY idea where you just brought her Logan!?!.... dammit the Boyd's practically live at the River Styx!!"  Eli answers as she says the words River Styx and that was all he needed to hear he hung up, got on his bike and drove off as she and Logan rush to find Veronica..... "I-I'm sorry Ven!.... I didn't know!"  Logan says softly with fear in his voice "hell Logan!"  she says as they open the door "get away from my cousin with that needle vato!.... or it's gonna be crammed so far up your ass....!"  she threatens a man named Liam who had his hand around Veronica's throat and a tattoo gun near her face she (Vendetta) grabs Liam's wrist as she speaks "now why don't you ask your little white skanky slut to tell you who I am!.... what I did to a few of her classmates a few years back and who I am dating at this point in time and put two and two together and PRAY that it equals four!"  she says Liam looks up at her then down at her tight grip on his wrist that holds the tattoo gun "no!?!.... well ok then!"  she pulls his arm back fast and hard and they hear a crack and says "although I should thank you for turning it on for me cause that will make this SO much easier!"  with it still in his hand she brings the tattoo gun up to his back "so whaddya think V!?! unicorns!?! flowers!?!"  she gasps then says "a pretty little rainbow!!"  just then Eli walks in behind Logan and stands next to him watching his girl start to draw on Liam's back with his own tattoo gun "if you don't want that opened again I would stay right where you are vato!"  Vendetta threatens Boyd looks at her with fear in his eyes "now there's a good boy!"  she says as she pats his cheek then slams his head into the pool table he was sitting on then she says to the girl who was about to rush over and help him "nu-uh Molly just stay where you are!.... you REALLY consider yourself lucky that I don't hurt girls!.... even skanky ones like you!.... but if you move another inch what I would do to you will happen to your uncle here!"  she holds onto Boyd's hair and pulls his head back and says as she looks down at him "oh look I think I broke his nose!.... is there something else you'd like me to break!?!.... no!?!.... then STAY PUT!"  she turns back to Liam and says "now where were we!?!.... oh yeah!.... you were letting my cousin go.... and apologizing for your VERY rude behavior!"  they hear another crack as she brings his arm up further "just a few more inches and it might just break.... so what's the plan here vato!?!.... come on I haven't got all day!"  Vendetta asks and Liam lets Veronica go "go stand by Eli V.... I have a lesson to teach our buddy here"  Vendetta says Veronica rushes over and stands inbetween Logan and Eli "now I'm almost done.... just a few more lines.... so hold still!"  Liam's body moves as he almost loses his balance she jabs the tattoo gun further into his skin "I said.... hold still!"  she growls dangerously and he screams she tuts a few times then says "now Liam I will never be able to finish if you don't hold still!.... and I just spent the past month in a hospital bed after a certain bus crash so I have a lot of unresolved anger issues I have to "release" and I can think of no better way to release them then to harm those to tried to harm my cousin and if you think for one second that I would let you brand her like that you are sadly mistaken!.... she is not a toy and there is no way I will let you play with her!"  she lets him go pushing him hard up against the pool table "call your plastic surgeon friend and see if he can fix that for ya!.... as well as the rest of ya while he's at it.... especially you!.... cause you REALLY need it!"  she says as she looks over at Boyd then walks over to Eli, Veronica and Logan "don't you EVER do that again!"  she says to Logan through clenched teeth slapping the back of his head hard as they leave....