Back In Your Arms Again💪🏽💪🏽

Eli walks over to the pool with 2 plates full of food and sets them down then sits next to Vendetta he chooses a random treat off his plate and places it in front of her lips she chuckles softly opens her mouth and takes a small gentle bite while ...

Eli walks over to the pool with 2 plates full of food and sets them down then sits next to Vendetta he chooses a random treat off his plate and places it in front of her lips she chuckles softly opens her mouth and takes a small gentle bite while looking into his eyes "you have something.... right.... there!"  he says reaching up like he was going to rub it off but instead kisses her he leans in for more making it deeper and they fall into the pool when they swam back up she laughs he smiles and swims over to her "I'm sorry!"  he says softly she smiles "we have an interesting relationship don't we?!.... one second we're together the next we're anywhere but where we want to be!"  Eli's eyes widen and he asks as though he can't believe what he's hearing "you want to.... be with me!?!.... after all I've done to you!?!"  she replies with a tilt of her head as she looks into his eyes "enlighten me!.... what have you done exactly that is truly harmful to me or my family!?!"  she sighs then says "Eli.... I've never been in one!.... I have no idea how to act!.... I'm lost, scared, alone in my own messed up confused mind trying to follow my heart and every time I do.... something goes wrong!.... it isn't you!.... maybe it's Neptune in general.... knowing that HE was going to be here I didn't want to come!.... do you know why I did?!"  he shakes his head "because of you!.... because YOU are here!.... you make me feel.... safe!"   she tells him softly he pulls her to him and kisses her endlessly each kiss becomes deeper more sensually passionate like a fire that never dies burning hot and bright  "let's go home"  he says breathlessly she smiles then asks "which one!?!"  he smiles then replies "ours.... your apartment.... someone might walk in on us if we go....!"  she laughs they swim out of the pool he takes the plates of food with him and leaves them on a table near the mansion.... once they get to their motorcycles she takes and outfit out of her saddlebag and hands it to him as she says "I always pack a couple.... just in case"  he kisses her then replies "thank you.... I'll be right back!"  she smiles and says "I'll be here"  he kisses her once more then replies "you better be!"  she laughs and he rushes off to go get changed.... she was leaning against his bike when he gets back still in her bikini "damn!!"  he says as he walks up to her she chuckles he stares at her as though committing the sight to memory then climbs on to his bike she climbs on in front of him "this is how you do it right!?!.... it's been so long I forgot!"  he smiles and she kisses him her fingers move to his shoulders and start to remove his leather jacket "not here V!"  he moans she pretends to pout then starts to climb off he pulls her back on and kisses her his fingers reach for her breasts "not here Eli!"  she repeats his own words to him and he laughs then purrs "I can't help myself!" Vendetta smiles then swings around Eli's body and hugs him tight from the back "I miss you already!"  he moans "I'm right here!"  she whispers "I know!.... and you still feel so far away!"  he answers she becomes sad hearing that and she climbs off his then gets on her own as he says "I should drive myself.... if my bike is seen here in the morning.... I can only imagine the rumors!"  she waits for him to start his bike before she starts hers seeing the sad look in his eyes she climbs off once more walks over to him touches his cheek turning his head gently towards her and kisses his lips sliding his leather jacket off his body he smiles as she slides it onto herself she turns and looks at him "what!?!.... I'll get cold!"  she teasingly asks he laughs as she climbs onto her bike and they drive off side by side....