More Mechanical Engineering & Study Me

Eli was under his car working on it when Vendetta walks in she lightly grabs his ankle and pulls him out from underneath "hey!!"  he says sitting up ready to attack till he sees who it is and he smiles staring into her eyes as she kneels down to h...

Eli was under his car working on it when Vendetta walks in she lightly grabs his ankle and pulls him out from underneath "hey!!"  he says sitting up ready to attack till he sees who it is and he smiles staring into her eyes as she kneels down to his level "hi!"  she says alluringly kissing his lips "is that a wrench in your hand our are you just happy to see me!?!.... I mean!.... you weren't gonna hit me over the head with it were you!?!"  she asks playfully as she takes the wrench out of his hand gently and places it on the floor next to them he chuckles "nah bébé!.... I would never hurt you!.... you just surprised me is all!"  he answers she tilts her head at him and asks "a good surprise or a bad one?!"  he smiles then says "a good one!.... the best!"  he pulls her down with him begging for more she smiles her lips still pressed against his "I brought a six pack if your thirsty"  she says "oh I am!.... hungry too!.... just.... not for that!"  he replies she chuckles softly as her body gently falls on top of him his hands slide down her body and hers down his as they continue to fool around kissing and fondling one another her fingers grasp the zipper on his jeans and slide it down then unbuckle the top her hand slides down inside is boxers and over his hardened shaft his hands slide down inside her and they both rub playfully in, out and around one another till she hears footfalls come from behind them she let's him go rebuttons and zips his pants then stands up quickly seeing Hector she says nothing just walks away and past the interrupter once Hector leaves she walks back in she stands behind Eli and slides her hand down his arm he turns around as tears start to fall from his eyes "Eli!... what's wrong!?!"  she asks softly with a concerned tone he didn't say anything just kissed her over and over again her body moves backwards at the force of his kisses and hits the long tall toolbox all of his emotions came out in that one kiss his sadness, anger, the pain he felt since Felix was hurt and moved away then the bus accident and now his boys being mistreated "it was their choice Eli!.... you had nothing to do with it!.... I know.... they're your family and you'll do anything for them but....!"  she pauses then says "just.... let me know if I can do anything.... even if it's staying out of the way like I have been....!"  he places his forehead up against hers "I just.... I don't want you getting hurt!"  he says sadly "I know!"  she whispers he kisses her and they begin again soon they are up on the hood of his car laying on top of one another making love to one another till they were to tired to do anything else and he leaves to take a shower then go see Veronica.... "you here to confess? is that your tail I see between your legs?"  Veronica asks Eli after he knocks on the office door "no but I can see how you might get confused"  Eli answers Vendetta walks past him into Keith's office "aren't they the cutest!?!"  she asks sarcastically Keith chuckles and she closes his office door "how you been Uncle K?!"  she asks "fine.... you?!"  he replies then he says "I gotta go to work.... I better not see my walls turn pink when I get back!"  Vendetta smiles then asks "how could they not blush at your handsomeness?!"  Keith laughs as he grabs his briefcase and walks out of his office "how could I not when your batting those Maybelline lashes at me? hey dad"  Vendetta hears Veronica say "I'm headed out see you at home soon?"  Keith asks "I have a shift at the Hut"  Veronica answers "lock up would ya? Eli"  Keith says Eli answers "sheriff"  Vendetta leans against the door frame of her uncle's office door and says "well.... while you two are "doin your thing" I'm gonna go for a drive.... gotta resist the urge to paint these walls pink!"  Veronica and Eli chuckle she gives Eli a kiss and waves to Veronica then walks out behind her uncle and gets on her bike....