My Fault!

Eli and Vendetta walk outside to where everyone eats lunch his arm around her shoulder she feels him stop walking so she stops too they stand there for a few seconds watching Thumper chat with "his" PCHers the same way Eli once did a few years ago.... she looks up at him and softly asks "where did you go just now?!"  he looks down at her and replies "huh!?!.... oh nowhere!.... just remembering...."  he pauses then says as though he just realized something and it shocked him that he.... once again.... forgot "it was you!!.... you passed us at that table that day!?!"  she looks at him confused as he leans back and looks at her ass and says "yep definitely you!.... same damn fine ass!.... the finest ass this man has ever seen!"  she playfully slaps his shoulder and softly chuckles "I was remembering a conversation I had with Felix.... about what we were gonna do when we got out of high school.... you had passed by sayin "hi" to Felix as you did.... I can't believe I could never remember you!"  he says "yep!.... Lily had a way to make people forget me.... and other people apparently!"  she replies he looks down at her sadly "it's ok though.... I got used to reintroducing myself everyday in auto shop and the far away staring contests.... which I always won by the way!.... you always turned away first"  she says he chuckles then replies "yeah sure!"  she says "you never remember so how will you be able to prove otherwise?!.... do you remember how psyched Angel was when we actually started "dating"?!.... he actually tried many times before that.... when I worked in the auto shop at the same time you were there he would pair us together to work side by side just like here.... to "help us get to know each other".... but you were so hung over the moon on Lily that it was like I had green skin and purple hair or something!"  Eli softly mutters to himself "I can't believe that was you!.... even then.... I was so blind!.... too blind to see what constantly passed by me everyday!"  Vendetta replies "yeah!.... I think I was headed to go sit with Mac when I passed"  he chuckles "you smiled.... most girls woulda....!"  Vendetta says with a smile "I'm not most girls!"  he kisses her then replies "no!.... no you aren't!.... thank god!"  she chuckles then they see Veronica sitting with Wallace and his new girlfriend "I...."  he starts she just nods and walks away.... "I need your help"  Eli says to Veronica as she walks over to him "if I had 50 bucks every time someone said that"  Veronica answers snapping her fingers once as she speaks and continues walking "look I know it's a drag being you and--"  he starts as he follows her slowly "no seriously I'm gonna need 50 bucks if you expect me to keep listening"  she replies "well I'm banking on uh curiosity getting the better of you"  he answers she stops and turns to look at him Eli looks down at his hand she looks at him funny then turns and starts to walk away again then once again stops and she notices Vendetta sitting at the bottom of the steps as though waiting for him Eli makes faces of his own looking up and down blowing air out of his lips and swinging his hands waiting for Veronica to stop playing and start listening.... which he knows she's gonna do.... Veronica turns back to him she skip/jumps on her feet as she walks back over to him mostly curious as to why he didn't have her cousin with him like he always does now adays and says "alright tell me damn my curiosity!"  he replies "Thumper stabbed Felix"  she asks "okay if you know Thumper did it what do you need me for?"  he answers "well I can't prove it yet and uh Thumper has something on me.... V can't know about this!.... it'll break her!.... there's this video on his cell"   she replies "do go on"  he says "I wasn't entirely honest with you I didn't exactly tell you the whole truth about how I handled the Curly situation"  she replies "shocker"  he says as he tries to fix the hand motion she waved down in front of him "I think it's scouts honor and-and your fingers are--"  she answers "wait not important moving on which parts did you skimp on?.... what will break V if she finds out?!"  her eyes show worry her voice keeps it's sarcastically playful tone that she uses with him "we did get an anonymous call not just me some of my boys too all saying the same thing Curly sent the bus off a cliff to take out Cervando for hustling Liam Fitzpatrick out of a few grand"  he tells her ....