Caught In Another Explosion & Some ''Mechanical Engineering''

**** FYI ****

**** it's only the first two paragraphs of "Mechanical Engineering" ****

Vendetta walked in the stadium with Logan and looked around as he went to go see what they wanted him to do

Vendetta walked in the stadium with Logan and looked around as he went to go see what they wanted him to do.... she wandered aimlessly and pretty much got lost and ended up in the parking lot where she saw a red motorcycle chained up she walked over to it curiously "so.... this was your plan!?!"  she whispers shaking her head then running out of the parking lot checking each room along the way opening doors and looking inside before heading to the next room... she finds Thumper chained to a urinal and let's out a short chuckle and says "huh!.... how fitting!.... though I would have duct taped your head inside the bowl if I were them!"  she rushes off to find something to cut the handcuffs as he screamed at her which was muffled by the duct tape and paper towel "your lucky that I don't believe one death deserves another Thump.... though I think I'm gonna keep the tape on.... I kinda like this look on you.... it's a good one!"  she says as she comes back with a pair of bolt cutters and she breaks the cuffs off his wrist he yells at her through the duct tape "where's the "bad ass biker tough guy" act now vato!?!"  she asks as she pulls him up and runs out of the bathroom just as they heard a couple of explosions headed their way as she runs she calls Sheriff Lamb and says once he picks up "hey Sher.... meet me at Shark's stadium.... I have a present for you all wrapped up with a sliver bow and everything!.... unfortunately.... they only had black wrapping paper when I went to buy some.... there's a little bit of brown too if that makes you feel any better!"  Thumper's eyes widen at her she looks at him and shrugs then says to him "what!?!.... it's either I keep you here or you go with Sher to see the wizard your choice vato!.... and by the way.... Eli had nothing to do with it!.... it was me!.... just so your aware!"  she pushes him out the front door just as the explosions got closer she somehow makes it out before the explosion reaches her she grabs Thumper one more time harshly by the shoulder and runs out of the parking lot.... as Veronica and her dad watch the Stadium fall she sits up in her chair and notices two little ant like specks running out of it a black one and a purple one with long dark hair "is that!.... V!?!.... and who's that with her!?!"  she asks Keith looks at the screen wide eyed as she dials Eli's number and waits for him to answer "hey!.... where are you?!..... have you seen V?!.... oh.... no reason.... well.... it's quite possible that she is at Shark Stadium.... and umm.... well.... Weevil!?!".... Eli asks as he answers the phone "what's up!?!.... I'm kinda busy at the moment!.... not since lunch yesterday why?!.... what's going on Mars!?! why are you asking about V!?!...."  there was a pause as Veronica tells him what she thinks she saw on the t.v. and he shouts "WHAT!?!"  he had answered his phone while in the confessional at church and now he's running out of it fearfully thinking the worse.... he knew it was getting demo'd today.... he got on his bike and drove off as fast as he could go in the direction of the stadium when he got there Vendetta was with Thumper and Sheriff Lamb her eyes were wide and she looked scared but her voice was strong as she says to Thumper "I wish I could say that I'm sorry about your bike!.... but I'm not Thump!.... it isn't like your gonna be riding it anytime soon anyway!"  when she hears Eli's bike ride up her features relax somewhat and she rushes over to him she throws herself at him and wraps her arms around his chest as soon as he parks his bike "Eli!!"  she whispers the fear she felt is finally being heard "V!!"  he whispers relieved as he wraps his arms around her "I wanna go home Eli!.... Sher can come find me if he needs anything else.... but I have to get outta here!"  she says softly he nods and she climbs on behind him wrapping herself as tightly as she could to him without hurting him "I should have brought the car!"  he mutters to himself he feels her shake her head against his back and hears her say "an enclosed place on wheels would be a bad idea right now Eli!.... besides.... I'd rather be right here.... than anywhere else!"  he smiles sadly and starts his hog back up he feels her jump and the sorrow he felt before returns as he drives away....